MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

ELB at Barrett Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELB at Barrett Jackson

I just saw a video on the Corvette forum of an ELB with two-tone sky cool grey interior at the Barrett Jackson auction. Does anybody else have any other photos or videos of this car? It’s what I ordered.
    2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Sorry I can’t help you on that specific car, but there are other videos and pictures of either its twin or its cousin here:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-blue-metallic

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks. Trying to find pictures with two-tone gray interior.
      2LT coupe, ELB, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, body color accents, NPP, body color roof, black seat belts, Spectra Gray wheels, black calipers, battery protection.

Comment

Originally posted by joehebertiii View Post
        Thanks. Trying to find pictures with two-tone gray interior.
        What for!!?? You have a killer combo!!!!
        ​​​​​

Comment

I've gone back and forth with the two-tone gray/black or just gray a few times a month since putting my order in. I took some screenshots of the video and one of the angles just helped seal the deal for me. I'm sticking with the two-tone
          Click image for larger version

Name:	C8 Two Tone.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	451.4 KB
ID:	105703
          2LZ Z06 ??, ELB, Z51, Mag Ride, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, yellow calipers

Comment

Originally posted by JMAN311 View Post
            I've gone back and forth with the two-tone gray/black or just gray a few times a month since putting my order in. I took some screenshots of the video and one of the angles just helped seal the deal for me. I'm sticking with the two-tone
            Click image for larger version

Name:	C8 Two Tone.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	451.4 KB
ID:	105703
            The contrast of two-tone grey is visually so interesting and it's where I ended up. All black with grey seats was close behind.

I hope this is the car that I see at my closet C8 tour stop.

Comment

The other thing I kept going back and forth on was the painted mirrors and spoiler. I really want a black spoiler but I don't like the side mirrors solid black. I think the black arm and body colored mirrors looks great. So I think I'll keep body color and then wrap the spoiler with CF (or just solid black wrap)

Having all those different contrasts in that picture seem great. The seats, the doors with the black accent/intake, the mirror with black and body color. I hope to find some reasonably priced black rims for it eventually too.
              2LZ Z06 ??, ELB, Z51, Mag Ride, GT2, Sky Cool Gray, two-tone, front lift, yellow calipers

Comment

Almost went with two-tone natural but changed back to two-tone Sky Cool Gray right before allocation order placed. Glad I did. Anybody else have video or pics of that car?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X