MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8-C8R Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8-C8R Silver

Is the C8 Blade Silver Metallic the same as C8R silver? See where I'm going with this ? A Baby - C8 R tribute style might be an option for me.
    The C8 R yellow accents are nice - and the roof decals are "BOMBA".
    C8er

If not an exact match, it certainly looks very close.

Comment

We know that the yellow on the # 3 C8.R and the yellow accents on the # 4 are not Accelerate Yellow Metallic. As Sgt. Shultz would say, “very interesting...”

I have stood next to the # 4 at night and IMO it is not the identical to Blade Silver Metallic, but as that was at the HTC’s reveal at night I can not say for sure.

Anyone stood next to the # 4 during the daytime?
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Yellow vinyl that matches the C8Rs' silver w/ yellow should be no problem.
        Windshield strip and roof stripes w/logo ???
        C8er

Comment

#4 was at Road Atlanta in October, to me the silver on the race car is a darker silver for sure.
          The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Z51, FE4, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X