MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 Corvettes on Display at Barrett-Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Corvettes on Display at Barrett-Jackson

Click image for larger version

Name:	011320_34.jpg
Views:	3777
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	102885

Cross-posted from CorvetteBlogger:

Here’s a walkaround video showing the C8 Corvettes at various locations on the Barrett-Jackson grounds. You’ll see a couple at the C8 Pop-Up Mobil Showroom, while several more being shown at the Chevrolet and Spring Mountain displays.

Senior Editor and Founder of CorvetteBlogger.com. I drive my dad's 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and the National Corvette Museum is my personal Graceland.

Excellent Video, Extremely clear, Thanks for posting.
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Can’t wait to see them for myself. I arrive Wednesday in Scottsdale. Any other forum members going to attend?

Comment

Originally posted by VicH View Post
        Can’t wait to see them for myself. I arrive Wednesday in Scottsdale. Any other forum members going to attend?
        I was thinking about flying out. But likely won't be able to get away. Would really love to see some good pics and video of the orange cars.

Comment

It's on my bucket list to attend, and it would be sweet to get away from this snow (we normally get 1 day a winter on average, looks like all week right now). Enjoy!

Comment

Going this afternoon. Have to get my 2008 listed for sale. My c8 is town of March 16 th. Westworld is 20 minutes away. Hopefully can touch and sit in one.

Comment

Liking AYM more and more every time I see it. Hopefully there will be one at the Rolex 24 with Comp seats!
              GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Comment

Nice videos. Wish you would have lingered a little while longer on the ELB in the video preview. It looks like it has my two-tone cool sky gray interior with the black headrests. I'm starting to come around on the final headrest color.

Comment

I'll be there WEd , hope to see my first HTC , Steve

Comment

Ah, so they DO have an orange one there, sweet! And with the carbon flash spoiler and mirrors, just like I ordered. Now my only concern is that I hope I don't like the yellow in person more than the orange, lol.

Comment

Watching day 1 now. They are just talking about the C8 they will auction off.
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                      Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

Bring your jackets, it's going to be chilly (for Scottsdale!) starting Thursday. 36 this morning, but got to 71. Yes I'm wearing a jacket! I may go just to see the 'Vettes - I've been there several times over the years and the people watching is almost as much fun as the cars.

Comment

I was there this afternoon and the blue one and the white one do not have the experimental vin numbers. The red one and the orange one have experimental vin numbers. So could these be part of the ctf cars?
                          I asked some of the Chevrolet people there if they know who won the race with the engineers in Bowling Green. They didn’t seem to be very talkative.

Comment

they have two more at their glass building. The one outside is yellow and I can’t remember what was inside. They also have two down at the test track where they’re going to get a thrill rides next to Ford Toyota and Dodge. One of the representatives feels that they will be open for people to sit in in the next few days. I intend to go again Thursday and Sunday so hopefully I can test sit one. So the total that I have seen here is eight.

Comment

I just bought my tickets - I will be there on Friday!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X