MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Ken Lingenfelter On Now

Steve Garrett talks with the Legendary Ken Lingenfelter…His Life, company,car collection, business “Lingenfelter Performance and Engineering,” and Ken’s passion for Corvette and how it all started! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...lection-ehf6n5 The guys also talk extensively about "The Lingenfelter Collection".  Ken's car collection totals over 250 cars-30% exotics, 30% muscle cars and the rest are Corvettes!  Ken guides us through the collection, which includes Corvettes owned by Zora Arkus-Duntov, a Bugatti Veyron, a Ferrari LaFerrari and a Lamborghini Reventón. You'll be amazed to learn about Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, The Lingenfelter Collection and the man himself on CORVETTE TODAY
See more
See less

ME “In The Wild” Pictures & Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME “In The Wild” Pictures & Videos

This picture started off our ME mania.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E66E1E2-291E-46A9-A387-99D9576780A1.jpeg
Views:	41
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	30939

Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 06:26 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

And then we saw these winter testing pics.

Name:	008E5D80-CD62-42B2-9794-BC36E685F876.jpeg
Views:	36
Size:	237.0 KB
ID:	30947Click image for larger version

Name:	D47095A1-E16F-4BAC-91F7-05108C97AB2F.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	30948

Click image for larger version  Name:	7615600F-E804-4F4A-A4AE-AEEF391DFF4C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	228.0 KB ID:	30946
    Last edited by John; 03-31-2019, 06:30 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

But if any single batch started off the fury, well, it was the McDonald’s three last October 11th.

Click image for larger version  Name:	39008F22-B4EA-4844-B8BA-539A107AE210.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	121.0 KB ID:	108Click image for larger version  Name:	0E16391E-4213-4E44-9297-9930E164DBDB.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	155.5 KB ID:	109Click image for larger version  Name:	9C2C409E-5477-47E6-95D4-628AFABC9415.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	110

Comment

We sure remember the Idylwild, CA video; thank you jbsblownc5!

Last edited by John; 06-30-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Another ME “in the wild” (ITW) videos, thanks to AutoGuide.

Last edited by John; 07-01-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

While poster earlier/elsewhere by Keith Cornett, for those who latter find this thread, here is where we will compile as much of a complete list of significant videos as we can.

Comment

Name:	0B21FD01-65D6-42B2-AAA9-FEE29024F608.jpeg
Views:	25
Size:	281.9 KB
ID:	180
              Last edited by John; 07-03-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Name:	510C082D-6A3F-4C2D-8F16-7CF07AE05C14.jpeg
Views:	23
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	207While we have literally seen over 100 in the wild ME pictures, some are more notable to each of us. Here are some that caught my attention.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by John; 07-03-2018, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Name:	1DEF8AFE-A336-4CA6-B6AA-A2D2BD067BFA.jpeg
Views:	22
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	212
                  Attached Files

Comment

There's this one with good engine and DCT sounds

2020 C8 Corvette
                    Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
                    2LT, Z51 + MRC
                    Spectra Grey Tridents
                    Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car! (a reference to the Chinese astrological calendar).

Comment

Thanks Bikerjulio for finding and posting it here!!!

Comment

This is the famous "Danica Patrick ?" wearing a helmet video

2020 C8 Corvette
                        2LT, Z51 + MRC
                        Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

I guess it's only one video per post? This is from the same session as the one above

2020 C8 Corvette
                          2LT, Z51 + MRC
                          Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

Excellent collection of 58 photos from GM Authority

How much will the mid-engine Corvette cost? That's the focus of this GM Authority Poll. See what our readers believe the mid-engine Corvette price will be.
                            2020 C8 Corvette
                            2LT, Z51 + MRC
                            Spectra Grey Tridents

Comment

Thanks for asking Bikerjulio if more than one video can be updated within one post. The answer is yes, as follows:

Click on. “A” in the upper right hand corner of a post. When it opens, click not the symbol immediately to the right of the “picture post card,” the one that looks like a piece of old fashioned film;

When that opens, insert the video’s URL from YouTube (or whereever), then Click on “OK” in the bottom right of your pop up mini-screen;

Repeat to add as many videos as you wish, then as usual for every post, click on “Post Reply” (the red box in the bottom right corner)

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X