Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #115 - Corvette News & Headlines, Late June 2022

We've got the latest News & Headlines in the world of Corvette for you every other week! Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger is back to give you the inside scoop on what's happening. https://youtu.be/ZnVdDJHYDxo; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...2cqLUlcMmj6m4x
Here are a few of the topics covered on next week's podcast....
C8 Z06 benchmarked Porsche, Audi, Ferrari and McLaren
Chevrolet raises prices on 2023 C8 Stingray
Chevrolet adds DCT transmission filter life to maintenance tab on 2023 Corvettes
Chevy offers "Dark Stealth" crossed flags for 2023 Corvettes
WEC drops GTE Pro class for 2023 and introduces GTE Premium for 2024
Chevrolet is offering Dark Stealth Crossed Flags for the 2023 Corvettes
Is Corvette is scheduled for an interior refresh in 2024?
Chevrolet to offer 1 of 1 Mint Green Z06 in first NFT Auction
GM releases 2 more videos about the C8 Z06
This Friday, July 1st, is "Drive Your Corvette To Work" Day!

Don't miss a single episode of CORVETTE TODAY on podcast and YouTube. Each week's episode launches on Monday at 12 midnight Eastern Time.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Two New GM Z06 Videos: Corvette Academy

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two New GM Z06 Videos: Corvette Academy

Flat Plane Fury:

A Glorious Exhaust Note:

Click image for larger version  Name:	D491CACE-D061-432D-A9B2-8F117E766218.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	385842
    Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thank you, John for these videos to enjoy!

Comment

I know I am biased (as my daughter is enrolled at one of the nation's best engineering schools) but, I love to see women engineers and designers have the passion for their profession.😀
      awaiting 2023 SRC Silver Flare 3LT, Z51, FE4 Mag ride, E60 Front lift, TVS low spoiler, 38S red stitching, 3F9 red belts, J6N edge red calipers, RCC edge red engine cover, a few other goodies

4/30/21 initial deposit; 3/24/22 1100; 6/16/22 2000; 6/21/22 3000; 6/23/22 3100; 6/24/2022 3300 and TPW of 7/18/2022

Comment

Here’s to her being the next Corvette super engineer in twenty-five more years!
        Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddyZ06 View Post
          Thank you, John for these videos to enjoy!
          Thank you GM!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Here’s to her being the next Corvette super engineer in twenty-five more years!
            Thanks John!😀
            awaiting 2023 SRC Silver Flare 3LT, Z51, FE4 Mag ride, E60 Front lift, TVS low spoiler, 38S red stitching, 3F9 red belts, J6N edge red calipers, RCC edge red engine cover, a few other goodies

4/30/21 initial deposit; 3/24/22 1100; 6/16/22 2000; 6/21/22 3000; 6/23/22 3100; 6/24/2022 3300 and TPW of 7/18/2022

Comment

I too received the latest update on the anticipated 2023 Z06
              Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

I received these videos via e-mail this afternoon.
                They are working me into a lather! Can't wait to get behind the wheel, feel the power and listen to that glorious exhaust note.

Comment

More drip drip and no new news on price or order info. Personally, it’s actually making me want one less, might just go in a different direction.

Comment

Can't wait to hear this beautiful beast howling in my neighborhood ...
                    hopefully John's speculation for 6/30 will be reality !
                    Delivered 2/2021, HTC, (GPH) Red Mist, (EFY) Exterior Trim Accents, Body Color, (HTN) Natural, (AH2) GT2 seat, (TU7)Seats, Two Tone, (FA5) Carbon Fiber Interior, (Q8P) Silver painted wheels, Z51 package, (E60) Front Lift, (FE4) Magnetic Suspension, (STI) Rocker extension, (VQK) Splash guards, (ERI) Battery package,

Comment

Originally posted by ultradave View Post
                      More drip drip and no new news on price or order info. Personally, it’s actually making me want one less, might just go in a different direction.
                      Get something else for your repeat negative energy is hardly refreshing nor desired. Hope you find what you are looking for, whether it be a Porsche, a BMW, a Lambo, a Ferrari or whatever you choose! May it be the car of your dreams, be gorgeous, be priced right and fit into your budget.

But then again and quoting you,

“I was actually surprised when my c7 z51 was a more compliant ride than a new Porsche 911 Carrera...”

I will make an offer to you alone that you search for something else and stay away from MECF and all other Corvette and auto media that covers Corvettes while you do. When we get the price I will personally email you what the Z06’s MSRP is, and if you haven’t bought something in the interim and the price appeals to you, you could return.

Comment

The exhaust video was interesting. First time I recall hearing them discuss feeling the exhaust as just opposed to hearing it.

I meant to ask at the BASH and forgot about the Z06's MyMode. Specifically was there any plan to give MyMode the same full set of controls that is available in Z-Mode.

2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Member, Old Dominion Corvette Club https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

Sorry I can’t begin to answer your second question, but as to the first when you are sitting at a light with the motor idling, you will feel the vibrations of the LT6 it in your seat, your feet and the driver will also in the steering wheel. It was clarified that they are not unpleasant but rather conveying an urgency as to what is next. One of them compared them to feeling that the car is alive and rearing to go. When I talked with Alex MacDonald at the reveal, he used the word “urgency” in describing them.

Comment

I was ++ enthralled when I heard (first) the Z06 start-up, then (even more) when Josh Holder revved it up, at the Bash. Videos don't do justice to experiencing it "up close and personal". If you like the sound of aggressive V8 throaty "purring" engines, this one is for you. For me, it was like listening to a symphony on wheels and I imagine it only gets better at higher speeds. Can't wait!

Comment

An FPC is going to transmit vibration but I don't believe she was discussing that aspect. She says in the video (~ 1:20 - 1:35) the reflected exhaust waves make it "so you could feel it."
                              2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Member, Old Dominion Corvette Club https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X