Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

WELCOME MRR Wheels As Our Forum Featured Wheel Vendor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msmall !!!!! Hang on one second !!!!. I went through all our email communications that you and I had and you never placed the order with me. Im very thorough with the orders.
    Please check for me.
    Darren
    Last edited by DarrenMRRWheels; 01-12-2021, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarrenMRRWheels View Post
      Here's an iphone candid shot of the F10 in brushed/clear finish. Use your factory center caps !!!! A little more love and this set of F10 will be shipping to their new home. Looks fantastic. Get the orders in before your car does for the factory fitments.
      Darren

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_9208.jpg Views:	25 Size:	734.1 KB ID:	225539
      That's what I like ... look forward for a call after I get my car ... some day this year.

I got Money falling out of my pockets waiting on a Car to get mods
      Deposit w/Criswell - June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone,Sky Cool Grey w/Front Lift, Mag Ride & R8C Delivery

Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

• Like this???

Comment

Msmall !!!!! Hang on one second !!!!. I went through all our email communications that you and I had and you never placed the order with me. Im very thorough with the orders.
          Please check for me.
          Darren
          didnt mean to worry you or waste your time in looking back. I placed the order with Carlos. I’m on both forums

Comment

• Here is a new photo shoot. This is the famous F10 in a Monaco Copper finish using the machined centers to accept the Corvette center cap. From the rear picture you can see how we fill the fenders and make the wheels fit like they should.
            Darren
            [email protected]

Click image for larger version

Name:	C8 F10 MONACO.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	228645

Name:	C8 F10 MONACO CLOSE.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	228643

Name:	C8 F10 MONACO REAR.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	228644
            Attached Files

Comment

• That is one fantastic set of wheels. Just beautiful! Thanks Darren.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• More finished Precious Metal for a Friday. 20x9 and 21x12 F10 in a Gloss Graphite finish. Similar to the Carbon Flash but 4 shades lighter. Machined for the factory Corvette center cap.

Right now.... The cars are being delivered quicker than expected. I have quite a few forum members waiting on the wheels AND the car and try to time everything to arrive at the same time. Doesnt happen and if it does, its a miracle. Trust me. Please dont hesitate. I need time to properly manufacture the wheels. Unfortunately I can't turn a 6-7 week build time into 2 weeks. Wish I could but Covid broke my magic wand. 😁

Enjoy.

Name:	IMG_9301.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	837.4 KB
ID:	229398 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9302.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	943.4 KB
ID:	229399 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9303.jpg
Size:	1,015.3 KB
ID:	229400 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9304.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	229401 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9305.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	543.0 KB
ID:	229402

Comment

• Hi Darren, could you show this wheel on a Silver Flair??
                  Thanks
                  Joe

Comment

• I dont have photos the the F10 installed on that particular color car but maybe you have seen this set up. They went with 20/21 F10's.

Name:	MRR F10 C8 2.jpeg
Views:	233
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	229433 Click image for larger version

Name:	MRR F10 C8 4.jpeg
Views:	210
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	229434 Click image for larger version

Name:	MRR F10 C8 3.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	229435

Comment

• Those wheels look really sharp in both the Monaco gold and the dark gray shown there... wow. I'm liking those wheels more and more.

Brian Huber
                      Previous Corvettes
                      2002 Z06 - SCCA autocross car - 58SSR ( Sold 4/20 )
                      2003 Vert - Wife's stress relief/therapy car ( Sold 7/20 )

incoming car - 2021 Coupe Black - Natural two-tone. 2LT, Mag-ride, NPP, Edge Red Calipers. NCM delivery ( Status 3000 as of 1/11/21 )

Comment

• Thanks Darren.

Comment

More finished Precious Metal for a Friday. 20x9 and 21x12 F10 in a Gloss Graphite finish. Similar to the Carbon Flash but 4 shades lighter. Machined for the factory Corvette center cap.
                          Looks like a bit of sparkle in that finish. I'm intrigued.
                          2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

• You are correct. It is the same effect as our Carbon Flash, but this finish is more of a dark charcoal, than a black like the CF. I like it. I had to drag one to the sunlight to get it to pop. (cell phone)

Comment

Here is a new photo shoot. This is the famous F10 in a Monaco Copper finish using the machined centers to accept the Corvette center cap. From the rear picture you can see how we fill the fenders and make the wheels fit like they should.
                              Darren
                              [email protected]

Name:	C8 F10 MONACO.jpg
Size:	282.6 KB
ID:	228645

Name:	C8 F10 MONACO CLOSE.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	228643

Name:	C8 F10 MONACO REAR.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	228644
                              Hello Darren, those look Monaco copper wheels look sick, would be able to show them on a ceramic grey???

Thanks

Comment

• Here are a couple shots for two forum members that have been patient and the orders are completed. First up. Polished FGX to accept the factory center cap. Amazing. You do not need chrome when you have a Forged polished wheel AND clear coat to prevent busted knuckled tryin gto hand polish the wheels.
                                And here you are....

FGX polished/clear and F10 transparent charcoal.
                                [email protected]

Name:	IMG_9344.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	929.1 KB
ID:	230319 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9347.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	760.2 KB
ID:	230320 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9352.jpg
Views:	122