Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ten Words Maximum Or POTM’s Disqualified

Every single month people are forgetting how to count to ten — the maximum amount of words in our POTM contest. So starting tomorrow, if your entry exceeds 10 words, it would be DISQUALIFIED for the month. No “re-do’s,” edits. nor substitutions afterward.
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Interview with Chevrolet's Global Design Manager Brett!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Chevrolet's Global Design Manager Brett!

Hey everyone, I had an amazing time at the C8 reveal and wanted to share this great interview I was able to do with Brett, the Global Design Manager for GM! I really thing you all will enjoy this!

Good interview. Thamk you for your fine efforts.

Comment

Appreciate the video. Brett seems extremely focused on the vehicle and ensuring it's great future and practical design qualities.
      Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

A good interview, but watch him when asked the CURB weight of the car, he stammers and tap dances, it's like somebody asked him why he was in the bathroom so long.

Comment

So important an interview, I just made it a separate, featured slider in the issue of an upcoming track package. Thank you very much Mike, Brink of Speed for getting the great interview for us!
          Z06 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            So important an interview, I just made it a separate, featured slider in the issue of an upcoming track package. Thank you very much Mike, Brink of Speed for getting the great interview for us!
            I agree it is a great interview with great Q & A's. I hope there is more of these to come. Thanks Mike.

Comment

You all are very welcome, I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you for featuring it John, I really appreciate it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X