Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

Interesting wheel details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting wheel details

Check out this picture of the standard 5 split spoke rims. Look at the BACK of the wheel, not the front. Doesn't that look like the trident spoke design?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-23 at 8.18.20 PM.png
Views:	449
Size:	465.2 KB
ID:	50392
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

And the trident spoke wheel? What does the back side of the wheel look like?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-07-23 at 8.23.10 PM.png
Views:	464
Size:	445.3 KB
ID:	50394
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Comment

To be clear, I don't think this represents the actual wheels, but it comes from GM's dealer materials, so I wonder how these images came to be.

Comment

Well, I suppose that’s one way to keep the cost so low; Design only 1 rim that can be flipped around, and then make a few different color options for it!!

(kidding, I’m only kidding...)

I’m assuming this is just a web page graphics department mess up or shortcut. But still, good eye!

Comment

Yeah, somebody in the PR department needs to take a remedial Photoshop course. (Hint: turn OFF the layers you don't want visible)

I chuckled when I saw them and wondered how exactly how the brakes would fit in there.

Comment

That's pretty funny. Great catch!
            1999 Coupe - Black
            2002 Coupe - Millennium Yellow
            2008 Jaguar XKR - Liquid Silver

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X