Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #129 - Corvette News and Headlines, Early October 2022

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger team up once again to bring you the most current and up-to-date information on Corvette. It’s the CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines show to start off October! https://youtu.be/NG7JwFGJf04; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...lUqQwp7DeopRJV
Here are some of the topics Steve and Keith will cover next week....
—The Bowling Green Assembly Plant ran a rare “2 shift Saturday” last weekend
--C8 Z06 embargo on driving impression ended last week
--Corvette’s average sale price is almost 20% over MRSP
--The 1st customer ordered Z06 was built last week
--Is Ford benchmarking the C8 Z06?
--Road & Track magazine is now testing the C8 Z06
--Detroit News readers name the C8 Corvette “Best in Show” at Detroit Auto Show
--The new “Driven By Design” exhibit opens at the NCM
CORVETTE TODAY is the only current podcast on Corvette! And our News & Headlines show continues to be your best source of Corvette news in the industry.
Visit the CORVETTE TODAY website, listen to the show, watch the YouTube video, shop in the Merchandise Store, sign up for weekly emails and join the Facebook Group at:
www.CorvetteToday.com
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Auto-Media Testing Results & Impressions

This is our one thread: Thanks for putting all your posts within it: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...eviews-results
3 of 3 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

LPO Stingray Grille Guards Available Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPO Stingray Grille Guards Available Next Week

From Scrape Armor… Here thanks to it being shared by Mike [email protected], is the first communication by Scrape Armor, that that option will become an LPO order-able accessory starting next today.

Mike,
    Cheers!
    Our radiator grille guards for Stingray will be available
    as an LPO Accessory in the Order Workbench starting
    Thursday, 9-22-22.

We sincerely appreciate the support you have given to
    help make it possible!
    -The Scrape Armor Team​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	13498EAB-57AC-4DBD-B92D-3160C7928701.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.48 MB ID:	413137
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

One more grille guard picture from Mike Furman:

Click image for larger version

Name:	B47D20E1-DD6F-4D0A-B36D-CAD510366438.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	376.6 KB
ID:	413140
    2023 Z06: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, complete high wing/aero package. CCB’s, PBC, E60, and with every visible carbon fiber option including wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Hoping for a Z06 version soon..,.

Comment

Good looking product. Ordered through the parts department and had them installed before delivery.
        There is a madness to my method!
        2023 Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
        2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

I was in the first Scrape Armor order group when they were announced as an official GM accessory. They didn't arrive in time for our Furman delivery on 3/22, but they did shortly after. Mike got a chance to see them when I had them installed a couple of weeks later. They really do look great and totally OEM. Even the first batch was labeled "official GM part" on the box last spring.

The best news is I have zero radiator dings in 4K miles with a lot of truck traffic in our area.
          Last edited by Foosh; 09-22-2022, 03:59 PM.

Comment

They are an excellent product have been in my 2023 SR since delivery at the NCM in June. I am hoping the "aftermarket machine" starts working on products for the Z so I can get body color matching plenums for the LT6, (like those on John's avatar), radiator screens, car covers and carbon fiber bits .

Comment

Originally posted by John006 View Post
              Hoping for a Z06 version soon..,.
              Already in production. They are one of the channel sponsors and I got to spend a lot of time with these guys at Carlisle (I was selling their product) they already have the Z06 stuff ready to go as soon as the car lands.

Check out my YouTube channel for all kinds of Corvette content:
              www.youtube.com/horsepowerobsessed

Comment

I ordered these from Scrape Armor and had the NCM install them. They look and work great!
                -Dave

2023 Elkhart Lake Blue 3LT HTC Z51

Deposit @ MM: 8/17/2021 - 2000: 7/14/2022 - 3000: 7/19/2022 - 3300: 8/10/2022 - 3400: 8/19/2022 - TPW: 8/22/2022 - Built: 9/8/2022 - NCM Delivery: 9/17/2022 - Home sweet home: 9/18/2022

Comment

What about the inner portion--does Scrape Armor make those, too?
                  2023 Stingray

Live your best life now!

Comment

Originally posted by My1stVette View Post
                    Not unless they have just started.
                    There is a madness to my method!
                    2023 Torch/Adrenaline Z51, MSRC, front lift
                    2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                    79 coupe Silver/oyster
                    All one owner
                    Museum lifetime members

Comment

Originally posted by My1stVette View Post
                      They told us they were looking into making those as well so that could be something coming later.
                      Check out my YouTube channel for all kinds of Corvette content:
                      www.youtube.com/horsepowerobsessed

Comment

😂 It wasn't that long ago that these Grill Guard where questioned as needed or even restricting air flow ... now an option.
                        1999 C5 Magnetic Red Z51 Coupe - SOLD 7/31/21
                        2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC - 2LT -
                        Delivered 8/28/21 @ The National Corvette Museum
                        Mag Ride/Front Lift/Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/Amr Hydrocarbon Splitter & Skirts, , GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black, MRR MO24 Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                          😂 It wasn't that long ago that these Grill Guard where questioned as needed or even restricting air flow ... now an option.
                          It looks like a slightly unusual--but positive--situation in which GM has actually listened to customers and a lot of folks on the forums and stepped up to the plate. Good for them and a worthwhile option to get in my opinion. Now, about those other thing like water on the top of shocks or the missing key lock release for the trunk....--Bob
                          2016 Z06 Long Beach Red #10281 "POPS Z"
                          -Kalahari, 2LZ, Auto, chrome wheels
                          1995 ZR-1 Polo Green #409 "WARP TEN" --Haibeck 350/510hp package, Sold but still running strong
                          1993 ZR-1 Quasar Blue #161 "HIL KING" --Sold but still running strong
                          1967 Corvette Coupe --Marlboro Maroon/Saddle 300 HP 4 Speed, Sold in 1977
                          ZR-1 Net Registry Founding Member #95
                          Member of Original ZR-1 Registry
                          NCM Lifetime Member
                          Favorite Quote--Attributed to Mickey Thompson:
                          "Too Much Horsepower is Almost Enough"

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                            GM was initially skeptical but after testing therm at Spring Mountain, confirmed scientifically that while they are still recommended to be removed for track work, they are not an issue for street usage under all conditions. Good for GM to test, determine and say something different as a result.

Comment

Thanks to Corvette_Ed, we just learned that it is now an order-able option; e.g., in the order guide LPO option code “VWE,” Scrape Armor Grille Screens.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X