Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8 Wheel Collection; 3rd ME Wheel Found?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klinn
    replied
    Originally posted by 455SDguy View Post
    Darren if you watched some of the NCM Tadge presentations the audience was about 50% on wanting chrome wheels.
    Wow, that's surprising, I didn't think the chrome fever ran that deep. Thanks for posting that tid-bit.

Leave a comment:

• 455SDguy
    replied
    Originally posted by DarrenMRRWheels View Post
    Hello, this is Darren @ MRR Wheels. New to this forum, and I have some good news. We will be focusing on making designs for the C8. In the works is the current flow form ZR1 replica we produce. We will be getting technical specs and building both the replica and some forged wheels for the cars upon release. Stay tuned. [email protected]
    there are already posts on the Corvette forum.
    Thanks
    Darren
    Darren if you watched some of the NCM Tadge presentations the audience was about 50% on wanting chrome wheels. I sure hope that is in your plans. If so you can add me to your customer list. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    DarrenMMRWheels,

That is exciting news. I just sent you a private message. Please read and reply back. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• DarrenMRRWheels
    replied
    Already on it to make them on time for the C8 deliveries...

Leave a comment:

• ltomn
    replied
    Or this: more ANRKY and HRE wheels.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 5.36.12 PM.png Views:	1 Size:	678.1 KB ID:	64695

Leave a comment:

• ltomn
    replied
    it could look like this!!! ANRKY and HRE wheels.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 5.35.55 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	64693

Leave a comment:

• DarrenMRRWheels
    replied
    Hello, this is Darren @ MRR Wheels. New to this forum, and I have some good news. We will be focusing on making designs for the C8. In the works is the current flow form ZR1 replica we produce. We will be getting technical specs and building both the replica and some forged wheels for the cars upon release. Stay tuned. [email protected]
    there are already posts on the Corvette forum.
    Thanks
    Darren

Leave a comment:

• meyerweb
    replied
    The Spectra Gray wheel color is fantastic. I decided I like the 5 open spoke wheel design better, but I wish it were available in Spectra.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    SOLD, Q8T wheels.

While i knew I was always getting to get this wheel once it was “leaked,” this is the best picture of the Q8T, a 5 spoke Trident with Spectra Gray that we have ever seen. Owning the Spectra Gray Z06 wheels, this is the “truest” color representation of the Spectra Gray color in that wheel we have seen, far better IMO that we have even been shown by GM previously. However, in this cloudy day picture, we are missing seeing that Spectra Gray is a very metallic and glossy color.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FBEF7DA0-5014-4392-A769-1A0E9688657E.jpeg
Views:	216
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	63716

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    If the Jalopnik leaked specs are correct and complete (which of course we do not yet know), there will be no chrome wheel option on the C8. However, those specs, which allegedly came right from screen prints off GM Canada’s WorkBench Connect dealer software system, might well be both inaccurate and incomplete.
    Last edited by John; 07-07-2019, 07:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Happy
    replied
    I want to see a five open spoke CHROME wheel offered on my c8 order

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    One of my questions to specifically ask at the reveal, is there a third wheel option.

Leave a comment:

• ZORA 69
    replied
    I am still looking at wheels, so far nothing excites me and most likely there will not , and should not be chrome wheels for a Euro Looking car.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Great silver ME Wheel picture thanks to John F Keep. This is the second time he has surfaced ME pictures and each time it is clear what a great photographer he is! Thank you John.

First time we have seen this particular wheel, option code Q8P, square on like this — will help folks considering whether this is their wheel choice. IMO, this will be the standard, no extra cost, C8 “entry” wheel.

Name:	B571B578-78EE-46FE-900B-0F212F2E6D9C.jpeg
Views:	333
Size:	431.6 KB
ID:	43825

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Best “5-Open Spoke” picture of wheel option code Q8Q:

Name:	36C89AA9-E9A7-4C98-8B96-6C5E5ADFCE0D.jpeg
Views:	324