Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Site Maintenance

Site maintenance will take place at approximately 2022-01-17 10:15:00 Pacific Time and should only take a few minutes. The forum may be unavailable during this time.
See more
See less

New new new. MRR F024 in 19x8.5 and 20x11. Make your C8 look like the future Z06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered from Carlos who was handing the other forum, and have a deposit receipt dated 11/10/21. Private message sent to you.
    Last edited by Foosh; 01-08-2022, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Great Pictures, now that I can see them up close, I'm happy with my decision to Pre-Order them.

Hoping for an early Spring this year.
      1999 C5 Magnetic Red Coupe -Z51 - SOLD 7/31/21
      2021 C8 Red Mist Z51 HTC, 2LT Mag Ride & Front Lift

Carbon Flash Top/Mirrors/AH Splitter & Skirts, STD Silver Wheels
      GT2 2-Tone Seats Sky Cool Grey/Black

Delivered – August 28th @ The National Corvette Museum

Comment

Darren, can you say if you expect the original schedule (March deliveries) to hold? Also, are these finished here (CA) or do the arrive pre-finished. I'm asking as I'm wondering how hard it would be to polish the machined faces for additional gloss.

Comment

The wheels are in for production now. I don't remember your order as they are submitted from first and last name. We are expecting Spring delivery for preorders.
          Last edited by DarrenMRRWheels; 01-10-2022, 01:28 PM.

Comment

It was great talking to you today DarrenMRRWheels I can't wait to see the final product and put them on my C8 when they come in.

Thanks again! MMC
            Marc

Comment

Always appreciated. Ill keep you and everyone updated when I receive production finals and delivery. Have a great weekend MMC.
              Darren

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X