Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Headlines and News!

Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com give you the lowdown on what’s going on in the world of Corvette! https://youtu.be/1QWPCU3gZZ0; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...rbTibHzHSk9vNF. Here are a few of today’s headlines:
1.The Bowling Green Assembly Plant has a rare Saturday shift, 1,036 C8 Corvettes were built last week, sets single day C8 record.
2.Bowling Green auto workers reject contract, strike authorized
3.Chevrolet pulls Engine Appearance Package and High Wing option from C8 orders
4.Chevrolet confirms to dealers that 2023 production starts
5.GM warns dealers about selling over MRSP for upcoming Z06’s
6. 70th Anniversary Details Leaked on the online Corvette Visualizer
7. Chevrolet to offer 1st retail C8 Z06 for charitable auction at Barrett Jackson
8. The #3 Cunningham Corvette of Lance Miller's has been sold!
9. New official C8 Z06 video comes out from Chevrolet called “The World”
Stay on top of everything Corvette with this week’s CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines Podcast!
Listen Here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Website & Merchandise: www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
Watch on YouTube: www.YouTube.com/c/CorvetteTodayThePodcast
Join the Facebook Group: www.Facebook.com/groups/CorvetteToday
2 of 2 < >

Official Z06 Press Release, Reveal Pictures and Visualizer Access

See more
See less

Anybody run Silver or Polished Wheels Anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1093.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	327569 Darren and his crew did a great job polishing and clearing the wheels - I absolutely love them.
    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Darren, check your PM please! Cheers, -Garry Oops, I just saw you already gave me the price a while back via PM. Disregard Please!
      GarryL
      Sr. Contributor
      Last edited by GarryL; 11-05-2021, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Send me an email. We havent had a price increase in a minute, but we can be on the same page. [email protected]
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenMRRWheels View Post
          Send me an email. We havent had a price increase in a minute, but we can be on the same page. [email protected]
          Thank you
          Email sent bud!

-Garry

Comment

Surprised but I to like silver wheels on the C8. I even like my stock wheels more than I thought I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobia384 View Post
              Surprised but I to like silver wheels on the C8. I even like my stock wheels more than I thought I would.
              I agree and that is what I've ordered for my soon the be built! Who knows, Santa might even deliver it by Xmas ! Tomg

Comment

Syoungb thanks for the pics! That looks great on the Torch Red! Not quite as shiny as polished, I guess, but still bright!
                the MRR wheels look awesome in the polished. Are they then powder coated clear? That would be waay better than chrome.
                Waiting on 2022 Torch Red Z51, Natural Interior, Mag Ride, GT2 Seats, Front Lift

Comment

I know I am weird but I would to have my wheels polished. I have no idea what that might cost.

Comment

It's not that bad. Its actually a Ceramic polish. The wheels are put into a "vat" of media and the wheels come out very shiny and evenly polished. It's really cool. No more hand polishing.
                    Darren

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenMRRWheels View Post
                      It's not that bad. Its actually a Ceramic polish. The wheels are put into a "vat" of media and the wheels come out very shiny and evenly polished. It's really cool. No more hand polishing.
                      Darren
                      Does anyone in the Phoenix area do that?

Comment

Darren, do you ever get the F488 polished/clear coated in stock there in California? and, since they are polished in the "vat" of ceramic media, does that mean that the inner barrels are polished to the same degree as well?

Comment

The Forged wheels are build to order. We do not inventory, and the entire wheel is polished.....
                          Check it
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0645.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	973.8 KB
ID:	328739 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_33957.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	3.93 MB
ID:	328729
                          DarrenMRRWheels
                          Forum Featured Vendor
                          Last edited by DarrenMRRWheels; 11-09-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I just looked at the video on the post about Chip Foose cars at SEMA. Evidently Foose is not a fan of black wheels, because every car in the video has shiny bright wheels. They look great.
                            Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

sILVER LOOKS GOOD TO ME!Click image for larger version

Name:	new wheels.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	349.5 KB
ID:	328989

Comment

Hey guys posting here to try to get back on. Admin suggested I try this seeing how I am blocked when I go to the subscribed section.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X