MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Tadge Juechter On Corvette Today Podcast Now

Steve Garrett has the honor of talking to Corvette's Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter on CORVETTE TODAY!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...60a01_h0PwqXjw

Tadge talks about how he started working at GM, what his first job was for the company, his path to success and how he attained his current position. Then Steve and Tadge trace his time with the C4, C5 and C6.  You'll learn how the C7 almost became the mid-engine Corvette!  Tadge talks about how the true mid-engine car we know today was being developed while the C7 was coming to market! Next Tadge takes a deep dive into the development and product launch of the current C8 Corvette. He talks about how the Corvette team attained the buy-in for GM executives to build the car, the research and architecture of the C8 and the future of this mid-engine marvel.

Tell your friends, stop what you're doing right now and check out this outstanding episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett (listen to all CORVETTE TODAY podcasts)

CorvetteToday.ck.page (sign up for email updates here)
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

FINALLY! MRR Forged F10 installed (20”/21”)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY! MRR Forged F10 installed (20”/21”)

Been waiting for this day for what seems like forever... in between the rain bands from TS Beta, I was able to get to the tire shop to get my new Carbon Flash F10 forges wheels installed from Darren and the guys at MRR Wheels. First class dudes, first class wheels. Fitment is spot on lowered on the FE3 suspension + Cicio front lowering collars. Running 255/30/20 and 325/25/21 Michelin PS4s and even in the wet you can immediately feel a difference in steering feel. Ride quality only marginally compromised as to be expected when upsizing.

Overall, I’m beyond happy and can wait to get my front lip and rear lip spoiler in to complete the look. Thanks again MRR!

BZ

Click image for larger version

Name:	3522BD9A-4F17-43BF-9AA4-C7A6BA73C227.jpeg
Views:	690
Size:	4.06 MB
ID:	192374

Name:	A7FCEF31-41F4-4B68-8478-DA47623C7A84.jpeg
Views:	662
Size:	4.14 MB
ID:	192373

Name:	795B2D54-74AE-40E5-A7F4-72CB01180254.jpeg
Views:	885
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	192369

Name:	7A6D0FA5-32A6-44EF-9E92-A38CC7643D68.jpeg
Views:	658
Size:	4.08 MB
ID:	192372

Name:	CDD3BCBA-7043-4413-9741-C9290B77ADAA.jpeg
Views:	688
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	192370

Name:	A085023C-3F20-488C-8E8B-1F3467BC5804.jpeg
Views:	672
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	192371

Bzabodyn, your C8 looks stunning. Congratulations on getting its stance and look exactly as you were wanting!

Another super happy [email protected] Wheels customer.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

They look outstanding. Thanks for sharing the outcome 👍👍
      Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Wow! Really like this wheel and your size choice, your C8 looks Bad A**!

Comment

Nice...and wonderful photos!
          '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
          '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
          '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
          '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
          '14 Black Z51 Coupe
          '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
          '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels - Delivered 10/1/20😀

Comment

IMO this is what the extra cost wheel design should have been. This really looks good with the boomerang like they were designed together.

Comment

@Bzabodyn... first of all, car looks great!! I am considering the 20/21 combo also, are the OD's the same as stock 19/20 tires? Is the ride difference noticeable? And how much did you lower it, considering that also. Thanks!
              2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural Napa 2 tone seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic riding on aftermarket wheels 😎

Comment

You nailed it. Great overall look and stance. Mine will be delivered in 2 weeks. Day 1 - lowering, Day 2 - Wheels (diff make but same sizes and same tires), Day 3 - install aftermarket front splitter and rocker panel extensions and then tint, PPF and ceramic coat. Then bring home and do all the other goodies (engine cover, floor mats, mirror tap, engine lighting, etc). Congrats. Very nice build. Are you happy with the Cicio lowering kit? I have it ready to install. The height looks SOOOOO much better IMO.

Comment

Awesome job, you car looks great. Combination of lowering and picking a nice wheel design. Spot on!
                  Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Those wheels look REALLY GOOD!!!
                    http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/
                    ​​​​​​​

C8 CORVETTE EXHAUST GROUP BUY

TEXT ME FOR PRICING 619-248-6944

Comment

Outstanding! My favorite wheels so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Insane C8 View Post
                        You nailed it. Great overall look and stance. Mine will be delivered in 2 weeks. Day 1 - lowering, Day 2 - Wheels (diff make but same sizes and same tires), Day 3 - install aftermarket front splitter and rocker panel extensions and then tint, PPF and ceramic coat. Then bring home and do all the other goodies (engine cover, floor mats, mirror tap, engine lighting, etc). Congrats. Very nice build. Are you happy with the Cicio lowering kit? I have it ready to install. The height looks SOOOOO much better IMO.
                        I have zero complaints with the Cicio lowering kit and swapping the FE3 Z51 shocks in the rear. Ride quality changed more from swapping the wheels and tires than it did in lowering the car. Congrats and good luck!

BZ

Comment

Originally posted by MidLife View Post
                          @Bzabodyn... first of all, car looks great!! I am considering the 20/21 combo also, are the OD's the same as stock 19/20 tires? Is the ride difference noticeable? And how much did you lower it, considering that also. Thanks!
                          The Cicio kit says 1” and the FE3s shocks measured 1.1” vs the stock shocks in the rear cranked all the way down. Ride height is perfect imo but be ready to use front lift A LOT more. Those **** air deflectors stick down lower than any other sports car I’ve ever owned. Ride quality is virtually unchanged - as I mentioned in another post the ride quality changed more from swapping the wheels and tires than it did from lowering the car.

Comment

That's a great looking wheel, your car looks very nicely done.

Comment

bzabodyn,

Your C8 looks Great!!! Love the stance GM should be taking notes on how their car should have looked in the first place. Thanks for sharing and keep us updates on any issues you have on rubbing or ride quality.

Thanks,
                              Lee

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X