MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Keith Cornett/“CorvetteBlogger”

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com combine once again to bring you the latest news and headlines in the world of Corvette!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...er-2020-el5mlj Some of the topics you'll hear about are:
1.  GM delivers 6,355 C8 Corvettes in the 3rd Quarter
2.  Callaway offers a 25th Anniversary Special Edition for C7 Z06
3.  2020 C8 Corvette named Car Of The Year by Popular Mechanics
4.  Chevrolet announces that C8 production extended thru the end of the year. 2021 production starts in December.
5.  EV Hybrid may replace the Grand Sport in the C8 lineup
6.  2022 C8 Z06 spied at Grattan Raceway with rear wing and newly exposed wheels
7.  Corvette Racing using 3D printed parts
8.  What the reveal of the C8 lineup tells us about the future of Corvette
9.  Guess what Batman’s daily driver is!
Be sure to check out this edition of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

BC Forged Wheels in Stock @ Cicio Performance!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Forged Wheels in Stock @ Cicio Performance!!!

Hey Gang,

We have two sets of BC Forged with C8 fitment in stock and ready to ship same day!!!!

Front - 19x9
    Rear 20x11.5

Pricing is $3550 shipped anywhere in the US!

If you have any questions PM me or email me at [email protected]

EH182 - Brushed Black

RZ21 - Dark Brushed Black

Thanks
    Andrew

Andrew Pasik

Sales | Cicio Performance

Phone: 678.297.7770 ext 106

http://www.cicioperformance.com

[email protected] I went to your website and the entire section for the C8 Corvette just says "coming soon". I would ask that before you begin promoting anything here, please have your commercial material ready. You state above "ready to ship same day" but there is ZERO information on your website?

Just my $0.02....
    BlueSteele: 2020 C8 LT3 Z51 Rapid Blue / Naturally Dipped

Comment

Weight wise, are they lighter than the base wheel from the factory even though your wheels are 1/2" wider?

Comment

If anyone was wondering how these look on the car with tires i snapped a picture of the car on its way to the track. The wheels are lighter than stock and based on them getting beat on all day long at the track they are pretty robust as well!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7641.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	193657

Comment

Looks good!!! 👍🏼
          2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic riding on aftermarket wheels 😎

Comment

Originally posted by J5isalive View Post
            If anyone was wondering how these look on the car with tires i snapped a picture of the car on its way to the track. The wheels are lighter than stock and based on them getting beat on all day long at the track they are pretty robust as well!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7641.jpg Views:	31 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	193657
            Those are good looking wheels. how was your day at the track? Thanks for joining us!
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

These are spectacular looking. Stupid question, if these are 1/2 inch wider will stock tires fit? 🤔
              Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Yes stock tires would still fit the wheels but their size will allow you to upsize front and rear if you choose to. The car does like a little bit more tire on the front.

As for how the track was.... AMAZING, Nathan Cicio and pro-driver Seth Thomas are really unlocking the performance of the car. If you check out Cicio Performance instagram there is a little recap from when the car was stock... well now it’s not and it’s night and day different in a good way. They posted a teaser of the MCS 2-Way Adjustable shock package. I’m blown away by how much better the car is. Truth be told I didn’t like how the car handled on track stock, as an amateur driver the way it handles was not confidence inspiring.

I am sure Andrew and Nathan Cicio will chime in more...

If anyone wants more feedback from me let me know!

thanks for the welcome. Here is another pic! Click image for larger version

Name:	56DF2A1B-4EC9-49FC-905B-1CD3C72AB6C2.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	193761

Comment

Originally posted by purple pearl 98 View Post
                  Weight wise, are they lighter than the base wheel from the factory even though your wheels are 1/2" wider?
                  They are pretty close in weight but slightly lighter from what we have seen with tires on we have not weighed them without tires yet.

Thanks
                  Andrew
                  Andrew Pasik

Comment

Originally posted by Pb7148 View Post
                    These are spectacular looking. Stupid question, if these are 1/2 inch wider will stock tires fit? 🤔
                    Yes they are just a little more stretched out.

Thanks
                    Andrew
                    Andrew Pasik

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X