See less

Aftermarket Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every now and then, just to keep things lubricated. The balance of the time, it will be securely shackled to my son's tilt bed when ever I have to go some place.
    2017 Arctic White Z06 Convertible 2LZ Trim, Carbon Flash painted mirrors, Z06 Spectra Gray-painted with machined groove aluminum wheels, Adrenaline Red w/Black Seating surfaces, A8, Carbon fiber instrument panel. Life Member, Corvette Museum.

Comment

Pur FL26’s either blue or bronze depending on whether I go with ELB or AYM.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RoketRdr View Post
        Pur FL26’s either blue or bronze depending on whether I go with ELB or AYM.
        Nice! 😎
        Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Still considering Zeus Bronze and think the bronze FL26’s would look good with it as well.

Comment

I’m definitely buying different rims , black 10 spoke. Can’t wait to see the aftermarket offerings

Comment

Still considering Zeus Bronze and think the bronze FL26’s would look good with it as well.
              I like the Pur FL26’s a lot! they will look AWESOME on ELB.

Personally if you go with ZB I would not go with bronze wheels to monochromatic plus if the color isn't exact it will look funny having two different shades of bronze. IMO go with black or gold so it breaks up the color and stands out.

Cheers!
              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: TorchRed,2LT,Z51,FE4,E60,CF7,FA5,AH2,HUL,J6E,TUL,Q 8P,SC7,ER I,R8C

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyTX View Post
                This ............. {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":70042}
                This looks very nice. Like this rim style too.

Comment

I think I've pretty much decided I'm just gonna get the silver standard rim and go aftermarket. I was gonna pay the upgrade to black but really don't like the machined edge and the design is not the greatest. No one will want to buy stock C8 rims so i'll take a hit on that but at least I'll be able to get rims I really like instead of settling for something I don't like.

I think I'll go with some wheel spacers too because I feel the rim should sit out a bit more, maybe 1/4" - 1/2" gotta see it for real first.
                  Last edited by Sparro; 09-11-2019, 12:30 PM.
                  2020 C8 Spider: Torch Red GKZ, Natural HUV, 2LT, J6E, 5V7, 5ZU, NPP, 3F9, E60, ERI.

Comment

Rather than just replace the design of the wheel, is anyone going to explore the options of a +1" size on the wheels (which then would require new tires), or changing the offset so the wheels are more flush with the body.

Maybe after I drop the Z51 suspension an inch or w.e its max is, powdercoat the stock wheels gloss black, it will look like it should in my mind. Not sure. But right now these stocks just look so off at different angles.

Comment

Hey you smart guys out there tomorrow is Sept 12th what kind of info can we learn about our c8 orders.....HELP

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
                        Hey you smart guys out there tomorrow is Sept 12th what kind of info can we learn about our c8 orders.....HELP
                        Hey Mr Happy,

I hope this is the info you’re looking for:

Once your car makes it through the allocation and constraints, you hit event code 3000 and it begins its move through the system. From this time till the time your car is actually built is about 4 to 6 weeks depending on any production delays. However, the good news is that once your car gets to that event code 3000, you have a car on the way! You’ll soon have a TPW (target production week) although you may see that change until you hit event code 3400 where the TPW becomes pretty stable.

When the car comes off the line, it’s event code 3800. When it’s bayed and awaiting transportation, it’s at 4B00. When it’s actually in motion and on its way to you, that is event code 4200. Event code 5000 means the car is at the dealer’s lot and event code 6000 means the car is in your driveway!
                        Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: TorchRed,2LT,Z51,FE4,E60,CF7,FA5,AH2,HUL,J6E,TUL,Q 8P,SC7,ER I,R8C

Comment

Hey Richrat......That all helps but, what info can I get tomorrow Sept 12 ?????? Like 2000 GM accepts order to build with no constraints ???????....Thank YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Happy View Post
                            Hey Richrat......That all helps but, what info can I get tomorrow Sept 12 ?????? Like 2000 GM accepts order to build with no constraints ???????....Thank YOU
                            Hey Mr Happy,
                            Happy to try to help, I think only your dealer can answer that question as I believe they are the only one's that can access the system and update you with a status of your order as it goes thru the Workbench system. Our incredible forum founder/moderator John might be able to offer more, I would PM him and see if what I am saying here is 100% correct. I believe it is but I am not an expert like John, Brad, ABorC, Jag and many, many others.

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post

I like the Pur FL26’s a lot! they will look AWESOME on ELB.

Personally if you go with ZB I would not go with bronze wheels to monochromatic plus if the color isn't exact it will look funny having two different shades of bronze. IMO go with black or gold so it breaks up the color and stands out.

Cheers!
                              Yep I think gold would look good on Zeus Bronze as well.

Comment

Yep I think gold would look good on Zeus Bronze as well.
                                Great minds think alike!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X