seat covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat covers?

Is anyone aware yet of any businesses making seat covers specifically for the C8 and not the "fits C8" kind?

They are available. Google C8 seat covers. I bought one from Chevymall (not arrived yet) for my dog. He goes everywhere with me.
    Last edited by DGinLZ; 07-21-2021, 09:01 AM.

Comment

All that's out there still are those terry cloth towel-type things that just slip loosely over the seat. I had those for my C7 and am using them on my C8 until someone comes out with a seat cover that fastens and stays in place and doesn't slide all over the place like the towel ones currently being sold.

Comment

I did look at the one on the Chevymall website. I see it does not fully cover the headrest. Has anyone found one that does fully cover the headrest?

Comment

The terry cloth ones are handy if you need to cover the seats quickly. I use them if we head to the lake or beach and you have sunscreen on or just after a sweaty day and don't want to get the leather dirty. I also find them handy if the seat is scorching hot from the sun and the nice thing is I can throw them in the washing machine when I'm home.

Comment

Originally posted by L79 View Post
            All that's out there still are those terry cloth towel-type things that just slip loosely over the seat. I had those for my C7 and am using them on my C8 until someone comes out with a seat cover that fastens and stays in place and doesn't slide all over the place like the towel ones currently being sold.
            Do they fit the GT1 seat, you think?
            Coupe, 1LT, Rapid Blue, orange seat belts and black interior. ETA Late 2021.

First mods: tinted windows, orange DIY stitching, orange 12 o clock stripe on steering wheel, orange EL-wire in the cabin, orange engine cover, orange painted grille protectors and orange led light in engine bay✌️😎

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X