Proper C8 Beer Coozies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper C8 Beer Coozies

After looking for a proper beer coozie and coming up empty, I decided to make my own !!! I don't like the ones with the cut away bottom that fold flat and couldn't find any neoprene flat bottom ones anywhere. Now I can enjoy my favorite beverage in style !!!

Doesn't take much to entertain me during the winter months ....... LOL !

Click image for larger version

Name:	Strake's beer coozies.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	213.9 KB
ID:	244641
    3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Those are really good looking. Please tell us how and with what ingredients you started
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I betting lots of Hops ....🤔
      2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
      6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
      2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
      2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

Thanks John !

I bought a pair of color coordinated to our C8 coozies from Amazon. As you would expect, they offer them in a dozen colors.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also bought a pair of embroidered 2.5" C8 Logo patches that are iron on from Amazon. I noticed that since buying them recently the price has gone up to $13.95 per patch. I just paid $9.95 recently. Perhaps anyone interested in doing something similar can find iron on embroidered patches on eBay or elsewhere for less.

Be sure to put a cloth between the iron on patch and the iron so you don't melt the coozie. I held the iron on it for about 15 seconds at a time and checked it. It took several times before the glue melted on the patch to secure it to the coozie. After several uses, I can report that it's holding up perfectly !!!!!
        3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X