• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended splash guard install

Easy protection for your C8 Corvette

Check out my YouTube channel for all kinds of Corvette content:
    www.youtube.com/horsepowerobsessed

I like those, I think they’re right size.
    [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
    [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
      I like those, I think they’re right size.
      Agreed. They are definitely going to protect more than the GM splash guards do.

Comment

HorsePowerObsessed, that's for the detailed install video. Would you say that the front splash guards protected well enough that you didn't need PPF in the area that's in front of the rear tires?

Comment

Originally posted by pksjc View Post
          HorsePowerObsessed, that's for the detailed install video. Would you say that the front splash guards protected well enough that you didn't need PPF in the area that's in front of the rear tires?
          I haven't seen anything in that area after install, but I'm not sure it's going to be 100% perfect. I'll keep you updated as time goes on.

Comment

Agreed the stock ones are useless and these look good and are protective. Thanks

Question who is EOS? I did a web search and come up with tons of stuff. Where is their link ? I also looked on the forum home page and do not see them as a forum vendor.

Update - Found theme as ExtremeOnLineStore but their site says they are UNAVAILABLE.

ADMIN UPDATE: They are not a MECF vendor but we are “talking about that.”
            Last edited by Frenzy36; 02-16-2021, 12:17 AM.
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
              Agreed the stock ones are useless and these look good and are protective. Thanks

Question who is EOS? I did a web search and come up with tons of stuff. Where is their link ? I also looked on the forum home page and do not see them as a forum vendor.

Update - Found them as Exteme OnlineStore but their site says they are UNAVAILABLE
              😂 Of course they’re not, but I’m sure it’s worth the Wait
              [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Originally posted by HorsePowerObsessed View Post
                Easy protection for your C8 Corvette

Look great where did you buy them...Thanks Ray
                Corvette owner since 1970
                owned 1962,1982,1997
                Still own 1986
                1993 40th anniversary edition, 2003 50th anniversary edition
                on order 2020 Torch Red 3LT Z51 frt.lift all the goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by RAYSIR2 View Post

Look great where did you buy them...Thanks Ray
                  Extream Online Store

Corvette C8 XL Extended Front & Rear Splash Guard - $309.99

Corvette C8 XL Extended Front & Rear Splash Guard Mud Flaps VEHICLE TYPE: 2020-Up Corvette C8 Stingray / Z51 model PACKAGE: XL Extended Package MATERIAL: Reinforced ABS Plastic SURFACE FINISH: Carbon Flash (Metallic Gloss Black) PACKAGE INCLUDED: 5VM Style Front Splitter Lip Features...

Availability: Unavailable

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Don't care for the piano black mud guards at all, to my eye they look really cheap...much prefer the OEM guards. And yes, you still need PPF in front of the rear wheel well, especially if you don't have those high wing rocker skirts.
                    '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
                    '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
                    '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
                    '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
                    '14 Black Z51 Coupe
                    '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
                    '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels - Delivered 10/1/20😀

Comment

They are now available at EOS for $309.99.

Comment

Originally posted by kcclark66204 View Post
                        They are now available at EOS for $309.99.
                        I figured they'd be back in short order!

Comment

Sold out again. I just checked and they not available rght now. But as noted above, guessing real soon they will again be.
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

AN excellent item to better protect your corvette ...

especially if the wheels and tires managed to become more flush with the body...

maybe thats a reason GM places the offset where they do?

change that with aftermarket rims or spacers and these splash guards are almost a definitely do asap or in addition to ppf

Comment

If I get aftermarket wheels these extended splash guard will be on the list. Even now with stock wheels, I'm glad I put PPF on the area in front of the rear wheel because it gets peppered with rocks; just like under the car behind the front wheels.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X