DIY Carbon Fiber C8 Dive Planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY Carbon Fiber C8 Dive Planes

Want that race car look, more visible carbon fiber, or more front end downforce. All three thanks to Versus Engineering as installed by Paragon Performance.

https://www.paragonperf.com/verus-en...-corvette.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	723CAF67-1664-4BAA-9F7D-3545F1842053.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	214.0 KB ID:	237521
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Those look very interesting. I will however wait until others have had them on for a while to insure they stick.
    Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Nice. Might be better in FG and painted body color. How much down force is added to the front VS drag?

Comment

Good question. Race cars have them so in some shape and in some location they work well. They look cool to me.

Comment

I kind of like the way they look. Not a big spoiler fan, or CF for that matter, but this interests me. Wonder if wind noise would increase, and is the adhesive effective in the long run.

Comment

Should be the best 3M adhesive tape on the planet. Thinking 200 mph type.
            C8er

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X