Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

C8 Convertible Headers & Cats Install - Worlds First...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put in a lot of seat time. I wish I would have done the attack blue filter before the sport cats. The car is so loud with the sport cats I can't really hear or feel any difference. The car hauls a$$ and sounds great. If the filter does anything I can't really tell. At least it's washable and reusable.
    Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• Leaving soon to drop my car off at the dealer, having the Fabspeed Valvetronic exhaust installed, not gonna lie... this mod is my most exciting one yet. Will be picking it up Friday. Just didn't wanna do this one myself. Plus need to be installed correctly with the AFM/NPP relearn so you don't throw any CELs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-04-15 at 9.04.12 AM.jpeg
Views:	181
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	260465 Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-04-15 at 9.04.12 AM (1).jpeg
Views:	157
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	260466 Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-04-15 at 9.04.11 AM.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	260467
      Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• Dude ... your Car Sounded GREAT already, now I can't wait to Hear it.
        [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
        1st Deposit June 18th 2020 to 2nd Depost April 17th 2021 = 304 Days
        [Current Corvette 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Comment

• Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
          Dude ... your Car Sounded GREAT already, now I can't wait to Hear it.
          I agree with you! LOL. I couldn't stand the square tips... I can't wait to hear what this will sound like now. I will post a video after I pickup my car tomorrow!
          Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• Originally posted by RoketRdr View Post

Until you live next door to an officer.
            My officer-next-door drives a '67 Chevelle with a 427 and glass packs. He understands....
            Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3300, TWP 5/17: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

• Nice! I'm getting the new Corsa Track exhaust installed at the dealer Tuesday. Can't wait! Decided not to install my 2m Sport Cats at this time as the Corsa alone is pretty loud.
              2021 Silver Flare 2LT HTC w/GT2 seats, Z51 front splitter and Corsa exhaust

Comment

• What does everyone think about new Lingenfelter Corsa Extreme exhaust which just came out 2 days ago?
                First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

• Originally posted by 10secondCar View Post
                  What does everyone think about new Lingenfelter Corsa Extreme exhaust which just came out 2 days ago?
                  I think you're paying a premium to get their name on it.
                  2021 Silver Flare 2LT HTC w/GT2 seats, Z51 front splitter and Corsa exhaust

Comment

• OMG... this exhaust (coupled with the sport cats) is INSANE!!!! I thought it was loud with just the sport cats, this Fabspeed Exhaust brings it over the top. Standing behind the car you feel it in your chest. I never felt it in my chest with just sport cats. It growls like an angry animal. Even just idling and cruising at slow speed through town the sound!!! I honestly did not expect it to sound this loud and good. I'm glad I have the Valvetronic because there's no way my wife will wanna drive with valves open all the time. Before with just sport cats I couldn't hear the engine cruising down the highway, I had to open the rear window to hear it. Now, forget it... all windows up, radio on and you hear that beast behind you all the time. To me it sounds like when I hear a Ferrari or McLaren cruising slowly, you hear that exhaust note and you know something is coming, well now that's what this car sounds like. It's insane and anyone that wants to be loud and proud, you will NOT be disappointed. I'll post some pics below. Working on a video I'll post up too later.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-04-16 at 7.19.57 PM.jpeg
Views:	159
Size:	331.8 KB
ID:	261186 Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-04-16 at 7.20.30 PM.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	308.4 KB
ID:	261187 Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-04-16 at 7.20.31 PM (1).jpeg
Views:	131
Size:	335.1 KB
ID:	261188 Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-04-16 at 7.20.31 PM.jpeg
Views:	129
Size:	310.3 KB
ID:	261189
                    Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• How about letting us hear it?

Comment

• I needed a couple of days to put together some footage, but I now have a video up of my Fabspeed Exhaust. Link posted below...

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyb9eVo47ks
                        Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• Have you had someone else drive the car so you can hear what it sounds like to a passerby?
                          2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragtop 99 View Post
                            Have you had someone else drive the car so you can hear what it sounds like to a passerby?
                            Just when the service manager was moving it on and off the 4-post lift and around the parking lot of the dealership and it sounded really good at those low speeds, nice rubble to it moving around. I'll have to get my son out with me so I can shoot some video of going past at various speeds.
                            Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

• Sparro , I watched your video, it sounds great.
                              I am still trying to hear it in person. Have few folks in NJ area who changed the exhaust but could not meet up with them yet to hear it in person. I think sound varies dramatically on phone videos and which location your microphone was while recording.
                              Really wish I could hear them in person in tristate area.
                              First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

• Originally posted by 10secondCar View Post
                                Sparro , I watched your video, it sounds great.
                                I am still trying to hear it in person. Have few folks in NJ area who changed the exhaust but could not meet up with them yet to hear it in person. I think sound varies dramatically on phone videos and which location your microphone was while recording.
                                Really wish I could hear them in person in tristate area.
                                I know exactly what you mean brother. Trust me when I say, the sport cats plus this exhaust is DAY/NIGHT difference. Huge difference over stock. I thought the sport cats was a big change, put this exhaust on too and its next level.
                                Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X