Side Skirt / High Wing Instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Skirt / High Wing Instructions

Does anyone have a PDF of the 5VM/5V8 side skirt template and instructions to post? I'm also looking for the template for the high wing spoiler?
    Torch Red C8 Spider

Can't help you on the spoiler, but here's the instructions for the 5VM package....

https://www.docdroid.net/GSnIo7u/cor...structions-pdf

2020 C8 | Torch Red | 3LT | Z51 Performance Package | 5W8 Ground Effects Package | Cicio Performance Lowering Kit | Vossen HF-5 Wheels | Front Lift | Bright Red Calipers | Carbon flash Mirrors | GT2 Seats | Black Leather | Engine Appearance Pkg | Red Seat Belts

Comment

Thanks CZS
      Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

I think I will be skipping the drilling into the side of the car. I will use the adhesive tape and the screws underneath.
        Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Originally posted by Sparro View Post
          I think I will be skipping the drilling into the side of the car. I will use the adhesive tape and the screws underneath.
          Can't blame you, it made me a little nervous too!
          2020 C8 | Torch Red | 3LT | Z51 Performance Package | 5W8 Ground Effects Package | Cicio Performance Lowering Kit | Vossen HF-5 Wheels | Front Lift | Bright Red Calipers | Carbon flash Mirrors | GT2 Seats | Black Leather | Engine Appearance Pkg | Red Seat Belts

Comment

I'm looking for a side skirt/rocker that doesn't have the winglet on the back. This way, it can attach with rivets on the bottom towards that back of the car. But I haven't seen any options for this yet. Have you guys seen anything like this?

Comment

Originally posted by pksjc View Post
              I'm looking for a side skirt/rocker that doesn't have the winglet on the back. This way, it can attach with rivets on the bottom towards that back of the car. But I haven't seen any options for this yet. Have you guys seen anything like this?
              I actually have, but I can't remember where I saw them or who made them.... If I come across it, I'll post it here.

Comment

Anyone have a different link for instruction PDF? I keep getting problems with 'dangerous website' at the above link.

Comment

Originally posted by CZS View Post

I actually have, but I can't remember where I saw them or who made them.... If I come across it, I'll post it here.
                  If you do find something please let us know. I found this, but it's not exactly what I was thinking:

https://www.vicrez.com/vicrez-r1-sid...kaAvkzEALw_wcB

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Snake Driver View Post
                    Anyone have a different link for instruction PDF? I keep getting problems with 'dangerous website' at the above link.
                    Me too! I got blocked with this "Malicious" website warning!
                    Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc NY View Post
                      Me too! I got blocked with this "Malicious" website warning!
                      I don't know, that link is provided by WildhammerMotorsports who is a forum sponsor. It's seems to be perfectly safe, just google it...

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=is+docdroid.net+safe

Try going to this page and clicking on the "Instructions" link about midway down the page.

https://wildhammermotorsports.com/20...eneral-motors/
                      Last edited by CZS; 09-14-2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

CZS, I can get to the Wildhammer site fine, but trying the 'installation instructions' line on their page gets me this:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Warhammer error.JPG
Views:	586
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	191894

Comment

Sorry about that Steve. I did not have that issue at this link, easily screen printing this first page (1of 19).

https://www.docdroid.net/GSnIo7u/cor...structions-pdf

Hope it works for you also. If not please get back and I would screen print the next 18 pages.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3C4B3CAA-BB46-4990-B62A-12149B0AE997.png Views:	0 Size:	959.0 KB ID:	191898
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

If anyone needs other instructions, we have a bunch of them listed on our site.

https://www.agmotorsports.net/faq-instructions
                            Best Regards,
                            AGMotorsports
                            WEB: www.AGMotorsports.net
                            PH: 855-939-1555 M-F

Comment

Both instruction pages work fine for me, and both are the same. (Ordering my set from AGMotorsports)

Does anyone know if the 3M tape and other adhesive will stick well if the car is already ceramic coated?
                              2020 C8 | 2LT | Arctic White | S. Gray Trident Wheels | Bright Red Calipers | Carbon flash mirrors | GT2 Seats | Natural Leather | Front Lift | Engine Appearance Pkg | Red seat belts| Red Engine Cover.
                              Will add aftermarket: Black Lug Nuts with locking nut| Front/Rear Splash Guards | black out the gray on the wheels | TN air filter to bump it to 500 horse| partial PPF | and much needed window tint here in Central Florida

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X