Another custom engine cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another custom engine cover

I had this done by Pete @ Showstopper accessories. The picture doesn’t do it justice. He smoothed out the entire cover, put a high gloss on it, and ghosted in the Stingray badge on the carbon flash. Pete did some custom work on my C7 and did a great job. Click image for larger version  Name:	F1076FC1-BDD9-4994-9E9D-B5DFA4E80B8B.jpeg Views:	24 Size:	538.4 KB ID:	188459
    Last edited by CMG_C8; 09-08-2020, 08:32 PM. Reason: Typo
    CMGM C8, 3LT, HTO Tension/Twilight, Z51, FE4, 5VM, 5ZZ, C2Z, E60, FA5, ZYC, ZZ3, Q8T Wheels, R8C Museum Delivery.

Looks really sharp. Thanks for sharing 👍 👍
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

I had Showstopper accessories on my C7. They were great quality

Comment

Me too such as his custom fuse box cover and all the covers to my engine fluid tanks.

Comment

That looks great, so glad there are so many choices and ways to customize these cars. Thanks for sharing!
          My Tactics Instructor use to say "it doesn't matter what you carry....but you can never have enough ammo".

Cars 1973 Camaro RS RestoMod (LSX454) if I ever finish, 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT (was my Dad's car, lots of sentimental meaning), 2012 Hennessey HPE600 Camaro Convertible, 2017 Camaro 50th Anniversary Convertible and I am looking forward to my first Corvette C8, just in time for my 50th.

Comment

Nice smooth surface and great color combos. It really helps tie your car together.

Comment

That looks nice... they did a great job!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X