MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Tadge Juechter On Corvette Today Podcast Now

Steve Garrett has the honor of talking to Corvette's Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter on CORVETTE TODAY!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...60a01_h0PwqXjw

Tadge talks about how he started working at GM, what his first job was for the company, his path to success and how he attained his current position. Then Steve and Tadge trace his time with the C4, C5 and C6.  You'll learn how the C7 almost became the mid-engine Corvette!  Tadge talks about how the true mid-engine car we know today was being developed while the C7 was coming to market! Next Tadge takes a deep dive into the development and product launch of the current C8 Corvette. He talks about how the Corvette team attained the buy-in for GM executives to build the car, the research and architecture of the C8 and the future of this mid-engine marvel.

Tell your friends, stop what you're doing right now and check out this outstanding episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett (listen to all CORVETTE TODAY podcasts)

CorvetteToday.ck.page (sign up for email updates here)
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Vertical Doors for My C8 Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thanks for posting the additional videos! Nice to see the doors in action.

Comment

Heartbeat , thanks for the video. Looks awesome. 😎
      First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

Originally posted by GTS Bruce View Post
        Looks awkward and lame
        You could have not been rude and left out "lame."

Comment

Originally posted by ELB2020VETTE View Post
          That really turned out great.

How long did it take to do the update?
          Where did you have it done?
          $$$?
          Is the kit available for any DIYers?
          Alex here. As I understand it, the kit can be ordered from VerticalDoors Motorsports of Temecula. Thes include hinges, that replace the stock hinges. I presume the installers have some sort of jigs to keep the doors in place while the hinges go on, but maybe not. Remove the doors and hinges and the electrical wiring and connectors from the doors, which might involve a lot of labor or might not depending upon your technical expertise, tools, work tables, benches, etc.. Torque values for hinges with proper bits and torque wrench all likely needed. There are outfits in Forida, Texas, Arizona and California that are directly involved in the installation. Go to EikonMotorsports.com of Arizona (1-800-339-6544 and ask for Jessica, if you would like information from the same company that will be installing my vertical doors. Tim is one of the main installers at Eikon. Temecula in California Wine country also has a Vertical Doors location which is their own business. There are maps that show that there at now qualified installation sites all over the United states, so anyone who wants these, can get them done. Thanks, Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post

Alex here. As I understand it, the kit can be ordered from VerticalDoors Motorsports of Temecula. Thes include hinges, that replace the stock hinges. I presume the installers have some sort of jigs to keep the doors in place while the hinges go on, but maybe not. Remove the doors and hinges and the electrical wiring and connectors from the doors, which might involve a lot of labor or might not depending upon your technical expertise, tools, work tables, benches, etc.. Torque values for hinges with proper bits and torque wrench all likely needed. There are outfits in Forida, Texas, Arizona and California that are directly involved in the installation. Go to EikonMotorsports.com of Arizona (1-800-339-6544 and ask for Jessica, if you would like information from the same company that will be installing my vertical doors. Tim is one of the main installers at Eikon. Temecula in California Wine country also has a Vertical Doors location which is their own business. There are maps that show that there at now qualified installation sites all over the United states, so anyone who wants these, can get them done. Thanks, Alex
            Thanks for the great information!!
            2020 C8, Elkhart Lake Blue, Sky Cool Gray, LT2, Z51, GT2 Seats, FE4 mag ride, nose lift, performance exhaust, carbon flash wheels. Loving it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X