Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

Your fastest lap at Ron Fellows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your fastest lap at Ron Fellows

My fastest lap was 1:23 on the East Bowl and I have respect for anyone faster
    Last edited by WillRockwell; 06-04-2021, 06:27 PM.
    Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

1:57 and I thought that was OK everything considered. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

There are at least two completely different tracks at Spring Mountain used for the Corvette Owners School.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

1:17.52 on the East track.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          There are at least two completely different tracks at Spring Mountain used for the Corvette Owners School.
          I changed the question to best time on the East Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by A10Beav View Post
            1:17.52 on the East track.
            No ****....that's awesome

Comment

What was your highest speed?

Comment

Nice videos

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post

No ****....that's awesome
                  It was fun! I wish I knew I could have applied the GM credit to some of their other classes.

5632, my highest speed was 119-120.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepDog View Post
                    Nice videos
                    Nothing too exciting, but here’s mine:
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I don't know my fastest lap, but I did hit 124 on the home stretch there, and 117 on the climb up the hill from turn two, to the top of the hill right before the bowl. Both on the same lap.

Comment

Originally posted by A10Beav View Post

Nothing too exciting, but here’s mine:
                        https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...ature=youtu.be
                        I am guessing this was not your first trip to the rodeo. 1:17 is a blistering time, and I enjoyed studying your film.

Comment

1:18:69 East Bowl, 118mph on front straight, 108mph on back. Auto cross 27:88 Will go back for another Level of Driving!
                          72 Corvette T-Top, 85 928, 04 CLK 500 Conv, 20 C8 2LT Z51 White/Red HT

August 20, 2019 status 1100 / February 18, 2020 status 2000 / February 19, 2020 status 3000 / September 8, 2020 status 3300 / September 21, 2020 status 3400 / October 15, 2020 status 6000 / October 15, 2020 left deposit for ZO6, Ron Fellows - COS Graduate - April 23/24, 2021

Comment

You guys set a pretty high standard. Going in about a month. Can't wait.
                            Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

I don't know which track I was on. It was close to the school room. I would not come close to a good time if Rich had not been with me telling me when to brake or speed or how to handle the curves. His help made my day. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X