Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: TONS OF NEWS THIS WEEK

We've been doing Corvette news & headlines podcasts on CORVETTE TODAY since September 2020. I don't remember ever doing a news & headlines podcast with this much critical information packed into one podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/show/...ppfrkBCyZstwdl. This is a "must listen" to podcast. Here are a few of the topics covered in this episode....

1. Chevrolet confirms the introduction this Fall of the 2023 C8 Z06 with a new video release-and it sounds like a Ferrari
2. Corvette dominates sales in Q2 2021
3. Chevy dealerships have received their first 2022 C8 allocations
4. Callaway looks ahead to 2022 and the Callaway C8 Corvette
5. Right-hand drive C8 is revealed at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK
6. New GT-3 spec C8.R expected in 2024
7. California will start failing cars with tuned ECU’s during smog checks
8. The National Corvette Museum delivers their 14,000th Corvette
9. A couple exchanges wedding vows before taking delivery of their C8 at the NCM
10. "Life in the Fast Lane" by The Eagles is a story of cocaine and a fast Corvette
11. Sigala Designs shows off a completed widebody kit for the C8
See more
See less

Use your Ron Fellows coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

It has a date of August 11th. One year after I picked up my car
    Thanks for the confirmation Murray.

Comment

They have an additional special discount running for the summer. Contact Brooke at Ron Fellows. Due to various commitments, I can't go until later in the year.
      2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

I recently signed up to go August 30-31. I'm really looking forward to the experience.
        Delivered 9/5/2020: 2LT C8 Coupe, Long Beach Red, Z51, FE4 Suspension, E60 Lift, Spectra Gray Tridents, GT1 Seats, Jet Black Interior

Comment

You ought to be required to go to Ron Fellows if you buy a Corvette. Or pay more for the car.

Comment

Do we have go within 12 months or can we pay and go after the 12 months?

maybe Ill roll out to carlisle this year and ask?

for those who went did you pay the extra 200 to lower the deductible in case of an accident?

for those who left out of NJ who did you fly out on and any insight on flight cost etc...

just weekend classes or do they have classes during the week?

any of you guys roll into vegas for a few days for some added fun?

Comment

I paid the $200 for the lower deductible. Peace of mind!

For flights, they were much cheaper in March & April. With warmer weather and more people traveling the cost has gone up considerably. I originally planned on going 4/26-27 but got hit with jury duty. My flight was $157 round trip. I had to switch to the 5/26-27 class and the flight went to $320. I’m sure now they are much higher. Classes are 2 days and offered through out the week. Check the website for the available class days. I can’t speak for anyone else but I went back to Vegas after class and stayed closer to the airport.
              C8 delivered 9/5/20. Z51 2LT with GT2 Seats, Front lift, FE4, Edge Red Engine Cover, Edge Red calipers, Illuminated Door Sills, Engine Appearance Package, Carbon Flash Painted wheels, in Long Beach Red and Jet Black interior.

My 1968 convertible now has a little sister!

Previously owned a C6 with Squires Twin Turbos

Comment

We flew into Vegas from Newark on Monday, saw the town on Tuesday, attended the Wed. Thur session at Ron Fellows, then drove a rental car around the Southwest for a week. I did not buy the additional insurance.
                In Vegas, you can use the self-park in any of the hotels and explore for free. My favorites were the Venetian, Paris and Luxor.
                Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

Good info Joe and Will. Thanks

Comment

I think their summer special is for July and August classes. $200 discount on the GM new C8 owner price of $1000. So $800 cost, but it also includes 2 nights (the night before the class starts and the next night) at the resort instead of the usual one night. I’ll be there for the August 16-17 class.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
                      Do we have go within 12 months or can we pay and go after the 12 months?

maybe Ill roll out to carlisle this year and ask?

for those who went did you pay the extra 200 to lower the deductible in case of an accident?

for those who left out of NJ who did you fly out on and any insight on flight cost etc...

just weekend classes or do they have classes during the week?

any of you guys roll into vegas for a few days for some added fun?
                      I believe its 12 months from the date of purchase.
                      2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Ragtop 99 View Post
                        I believe its 12 months from the date of purchase.
                        I believe that is correct. When I was scheduling my class, she asked when I bought the car, I wasn’t sure what the exact day was, she implied I would have until the end of the month the following year. I bought the C8 in early January 2021 so I would have until 31 January 2022 to take the class. I would check with them to be sure, but that was my understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                          I have two of them . I sure would like to get some information on the $200 discount on the already deal of$1000
                          Just go to the link below and scroll through the class schedule for the summer. The discount is through August.

https://www.springmountainmotorsport...alendar/Page-2
                          1LT |Torch Red/Black | MSRP $59,995 | DOB=8/31 | Home on 9/24.
                          Splash Guards, Cargo Nets, All weather Jake Floor Mats and Cargo Area Liner, and Front Grille Screens behind grilles.

Comment

Originally posted by 2020Colorado View Post

Just go to the link below and scroll through the class schedule for the summer. The discount is through August.

https://www.springmountainmotorsport...alendar/Page-2
                            Thank You Very Much.

Comment

Bumping this thread to repeat what everyone has been raving about. I drove home to LA this morning from my sat/sun class at Spring Mountain and had a blast. Learned a lot in a very encouraging and safe environment, enjoyed myself a ton, and was very humbled by how good the instructors are (they can tell you what to correct while driving their C8 in front of you with one hand, looking in the mirror, and holding the CB microphone in one hand). It really is a 'must' for any C8 owner.

Comment

I am a far better track driver because of SM; also a better street driver. And the fun we all have there is tremendous,
                                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X