Use your Ron Fellows coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use your Ron Fellows coupon

No matter how far from Nevada you live, I highly recommend you take advantage of the generous discount from Ron Fellows driving school that you received with your C8 purchase.
    I live in New Jersey, but found an excuse to fly to Nevada, take the two-day course, and then travel around the West for a few days.
    The driving school is absolutely the best, you are encouraged to explore your personal limits, and drive the car, their car, as hard as you can. I pushed the car until I got sideways on the track, and I am so glad that it happened under the right conditions and with proper supervision.
    The instructors and the course curriculum are absolutely the best, designed to give you a fuller understanding of your Corvette, and the confidence to drive it at high speed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1622599729184.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.8 KB ID:	276040
    Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Can’t agree more. I also traveled from New Jersey for the 5/26-27 class and I want to go back! Obviously you learn about the C8 by just trying different things when you’re driving it but getting a chance to really push the car to the limits in a controlled environment is a blast. Where else can you floor it and then slam on the brakes on wet pavement to get used to controlling the car’s direction. Or, run motocross and test your driving skills while having a little fun competition? Use launch control or get a number of sessions on the track. Most of all, just being around everyone who loves and talks corvettes.

My advice is go, run, get there as fast as you can!!
    C8 delivered 9/5/20. Z51 2LT with GT2 Seats, Front lift, FE4, Edge Red Engine Cover, Edge Red calipers, Illuminated Door Sills, Engine Appearance Package, Carbon Flash Painted wheels, in Long Beach Red and Jet Black interior.

My 1968 convertible now has a little sister!

Previously owned a C6 with Squires Twin Turbos

Comment

We're planning on going in October. Looking forward to it very much.
      Brian Huber
      Previous Corvettes
      2002 Z06 - SCCA autocross car - 58SSR ( Sold 4/20 )
      2003 Vert - Wife's stress relief/therapy car ( Sold 7/20 )

2021 Coupe Black #6936 - Natural two-tone. 2LT, Mag-ride, NPP, Edge Red Calipers. NCM delivery ( Status 3000 as of 1/11/21 , 3300 as of 2/16/21, 3400 as of 3/9/21, 3800 as of 3/15/21, NCM Delivery 3/29)

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNJ’68 View Post
        Can’t agree more. I also traveled from New Jersey for the 5/26-27 class and I want to go back! Obviously you learn about the C8 by just trying different things when you’re driving it but getting a chance to really push the car to the limits in a controlled environment is a blast. Where else can you floor it and then slam on the brakes on wet pavement to get used to controlling the car’s direction. Or, run motocross and test your driving skills while having a little fun competition? Use launch control or get a number of sessions on the track. Most of all, just being around everyone who loves and talks corvettes.

My advice is go, run, get there as fast as you can!!
        We were in the same class

Comment

Does anyone know how much the 2021 discount coupon is worth? I have a 2021 2LT on order and would like to return to drive to Ron Fellows when the car arrives. My boys took me a few months ago and I would recommend it to all who get the coupon.. it is the best time you can have in a C8 without getting a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by zuri2020 View Post
            Does anyone know how much the 2021 discount coupon is worth? I have a 2021 2LT on order and would like to return to drive to Ron Fellows when the car arrives. My boys took me a few months ago and I would recommend it to all who get the coupon.. it is the best time you can have in a C8 without getting a ticket
            I believe you can get $200 discount on the original cost of $1000. I am planning on going in the fall when the weather will be a little cooler. If your timing is right, you could also participate in the Silver State Classic Challenge in Ely, Nevada. It holds the record as the fastest open road race in the world. Always a good time.

Comment

I have two of them . I sure would like to get some information on the $200 discount on the already deal of$1000

Comment

The 8th Generation Corvette Owner's School is $1,000 with your certificate from GM that you bought a new Vette. The course is $3,695 without buying a new Vette.
                On Order: 2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4

Comment

What is this $200 discount coupon I keep reading about????
                  2021 On ORDER Criswell
                  Deposit: 5/16/20
                  Allocation: 3/18/21
                  3000: 3/24/21
                  3300: 6/18/21
                  3400: 6/25/21
                  TPW: 7/5
                  Expected Build date: 7/6
                  VIN/SEQUENCE: 18227
                  DELIVERED: 7/20

ELB, 2LT, Z51, MAGRIDE, ADR RED Color Override.

Comment

I received a letter a few days ago stating it's 1000.00 USD discount. It also states it expires in 2 months!! Thanks for the heads up GM. Geesh!
                    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                    3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Ron Fellows will have a tent at Carlisle and they will offer discounts on the discount

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
                        I received a letter a few days ago stating it's 1000.00 USD discount. It also states it expires in 2 months!! Thanks for the heads up GM. Geesh!
                        Hi Murray

I picked up my new C8 on April 17th 2021 and plan to attend in Oct 2021 when it's cooler. I'm on the waiting list to get onto the Oct schedule when Ron Fellows opens up the classes for October. Looking at the Corvette Owners School card that came with my new car package, it just says the discounted rate of $1000 is for "Only first retail owners or lessees of a new, unused Corvette C8 model are eligible." and there is no mention of a time frame you had to use the offer by.

The 2 months expiration date that you mention, does it apply to this card as well or was it for something else? Just wondering if I need to call Ron Fellows to take an earlier class if it does have a 2 month expiry date. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pksjc View Post

The 2 months expiration date that you mention, does it apply to this card as well or was it for something else? Just wondering if I need to call Ron Fellows to take an earlier class if it does have a 2 month expiry date. Thanks
                          It has a date of August 11th. One year after I picked up my car
                          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                          2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                          Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                          3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post

We were in the same class
                            Wow, i guess I should have checked the forum on who was going!! 2 guys from Jersey!!
                            C8 delivered 9/5/20. Z51 2LT with GT2 Seats, Front lift, FE4, Edge Red Engine Cover, Edge Red calipers, Illuminated Door Sills, Engine Appearance Package, Carbon Flash Painted wheels, in Long Beach Red and Jet Black interior.

My 1968 convertible now has a little sister!

Previously owned a C6 with Squires Twin Turbos

Comment

Murray, if you can't make in with the one year timeframe, check with Spring Mountain. They may grant an extension for you like they did for me with my C7.
                              1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                              2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X