Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Getting my museum delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my museum delivery

Tomorrow on May 4th I will be taking delivery of our 21 Red Mist HTC. We have been so looking forward to this day for a long time now that it seems surreal that it’s almost here. We will be taking about 8 days to drive her home to California and I will try to document our experience as we go. Let the fun begin!
    2021 HTC, Red Mist, 3LT, black w/red stitching, Mag ride, NPP, Front Lift, Carbon Flash roof and Nacelles, Aftermarket rims, Black rocker extensions, NCM Delivery, Deposit 9-10-2019

2014 Vert, Z51, 7spd, Torch Red, 3LT, AR, Black Z51 Wheels, MGW shifter.
    1968 RHT/Vert 327 (350 HP) 4 speed, Red on Black, American Mags.- Sold

Congrats. Have fun and enjoy the day.
    2021 C8 HTC 2LT Convertible, Red Mist Metallic, GT2 Natural Interior, Front End Lift, Performance Exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by croderique View Post
      Congrats. Is that you in Delivery 5? Have fun and enjoy the day.
      We are in delivery 1
      2021 HTC, Red Mist, 3LT, black w/red stitching, Mag ride, NPP, Front Lift, Carbon Flash roof and Nacelles, Aftermarket rims, Black rocker extensions, NCM Delivery, Deposit 9-10-2019

Comment

Exquisite day ahead. Exquisite trip home ahead! I look forward to following your adventures all the way across. Thank you for getting us started on this.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey12 View Post

We are in delivery 1
          Delivery 1 ready for launch! Looks beautiful.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	267147

Comment

Beautiful car. You must be thrilled, but tired given the lack of sleep last night. Your spec was one of my finalists. I love the RM and black convertible look. Enjoy the ride and be careful.
            Rick, Charlotte, NC
            Current: 2019 GS, Shadow Grey Metalic, Modified

Next: 2021 Arctic White HTC, Z51, two tone red 3LT, mag ride, front end lift, carbon flash roof and nacelles, 5VM splitter and side skirts painted carbon flash, Vossen HF-3 black wheels, PPF and ceramic, lowering kit, window tint. Status 3000 with Feb allocation. Status 3300 on 4/22. 3400 with TPW of 5/10 and partial VIN on 5/4.

Comment

I can't wait for the write-ups from your trip. Congratulations and ENJOY the ride!
              2021 Red Mist HTC, 3LT, Black interior w/suede inserts and red stitching, Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, interior CF, Spectra Gray Tridents, and Edge Red Calipers. Status 2000 on 2/11/21. Status 3000 on 2/18. Status 3300 on 4/1. Status 3400 on 4/15. TPW 4/19. Born 4/21/21.

Comment

All of the C8s waiting for their new owners on Corvette Row are HTCs. 6 cars were on the boulevard with 2 open slots. Is this an indication that HTCs are going to move even higher than 41% of production or just a fluke??
                Rick, Charlotte, NC
                Current: 2019 GS, Shadow Grey Metalic, Modified

Next: 2021 Arctic White HTC, Z51, two tone red 3LT, mag ride, front end lift, carbon flash roof and nacelles, 5VM splitter and side skirts painted carbon flash, Vossen HF-3 black wheels, PPF and ceramic, lowering kit, window tint. Status 3000 with Feb allocation. Status 3300 on 4/22. 3400 with TPW of 5/10 and partial VIN on 5/4.

Comment

May the fourth be with you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
                    May the fourth be with you!!
                    What a coincidence my personalized plate is HYPRDRV.

Comment

I watched most of your walk-through. Hope you remember more than I did from the day! LOL. Enjoy your ride. Beautiful.
                      2021 C8 HTC 2LT Convertible, Red Mist Metallic, GT2 Natural Interior, Front End Lift, Performance Exhaust.

Comment

We spent last night listening to thunder and some of the hardest rain I’ve ever heard. The storm caught us a little off guard as we weren’t really prepared for it. We had dropped off our rental car last night at the museum expecting to take an Uber to the museum this morning. Little did we know that Uber and Lyft are experiencing a lack of drivers right now. We found this out after dropping off the Enterprise rental and had difficulty getting rides to dinner. No problem we will just walk the .6 miles to the museum in the morning. Then the 45% of thunderstorms turned into an all night storm with inches of rain. In the morning it was still pouring rain so walking over was not an option. The owner of the Sync Hotel came to our rescue and offered to drive us to the museum. This hotel never ceases to amaze me with the service they provide. The owner even gave me his cell phone number and told me to call him if we needed anything.
                        At the museum we met Larry our delivery professional who spent the next 4 1/2 hours with us going over our new car in depth and then giving us an excellent behind the scenes tour of the museum. We then went outside for a picture taking session in front of the museum. The rains stopped around 11:00 and we had scattered clouds and sunshine for our picture sessions.
                        We had planned to drive to Knoxville tonight and then drive the “Tail of the dragon” tomorrow. After studying the weather forecasts we decided that driving TOD in the rain wasn’t a good idea. We will stay another night in Bowling Green and head to Nashville tomorrow away from the storm track.
                        Oh and the Car is Beautiful!! and drives like a dream. More on my impressions later.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X