Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Sunday Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Drive

What a day here in Oregon for some fun top down driving. Started out at 10:30 this morning meeting up with the Bridge City Corvette club at rest stop on I-5 where almost everyone came over to take the C8 in, I even had a truck drive come over and ask if he could take pictures of the car and if I minded his wife standing near it . The reaction this car brings is something else. We head out from there for some back road driving south to Salem. My wife and I branched off after that and headed out East on Hwy 22 out to Sisters Oregon for an Ice cream stop. We continued out to Hwy 97 and back over the Mountain to home for a total of 285 miles getting home at just after 7 this evening, Oh darn it was too late to get the yard mowed today, guess it will have to wait. I can't express enough how awesome this car is to drive and spend time in. The HTC is fantastic and the sound of those high flow cats is simply something else. I had one fellow Corvette owner tell me it was the best sounding car he had heard, wow what a compliment. Can't wait until the next adventure...
    2020 LBR HTC 2LT Z51 Magnetic ride, NPP Exhuast, 2 tone natural/black interior, high wing spoiler, Black Trident wheels, Carbon flash full length Ordered 2/15/2020 Built 9/11/2020 Shipped 10/7/202 Arrived 11/2/2020 In the garage

That car is the star! And your adding in your high flow cats is something extra that I can not wait to hear personally.

So glad you are stil grinning away, driving your many miles of C8 smiles.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by TJA467 View Post
      What a day here in Oregon for some fun top down driving. Started out at 10:30 this morning meeting up with the Bridge City Corvette club at rest stop on I-5 where almost everyone came over to take the C8 in, I even had a truck drive come over and ask if he could take pictures of the car and if I minded his wife standing near it . The reaction this car brings is something else. We head out from there for some back road driving south to Salem. My wife and I branched off after that and headed out East on Hwy 22 out to Sisters Oregon for an Ice cream stop. We continued out to Hwy 97 and back over the Mountain to home for a total of 285 miles getting home at just after 7 this evening, Oh darn it was too late to get the yard mowed today, guess it will have to wait. I can't express enough how awesome this car is to drive and spend time in. The HTC is fantastic and the sound of those high flow cats is simply something else. I had one fellow Corvette owner tell me it was the best sounding car he had heard, wow what a compliment. Can't wait until the next adventure...
      When I lived in Bend, OR, in the late '70s, we used to cruise Century Drive through the Deschutes National Forest on motorcycles. I can imagine that would be a fantastic ride with a C8.

"Live your best life now"

Comment

Sunday was indeed a great driving day in Oregon. I was making sure the curvy, country corners in between Scappoose and Vernonia were still in good shape. Lots of open road and a few motorcycle friends setting a nice pace ahead of me.

I imagine your exhaust note sounds quite fierce with those new cats. Looking forward to hearing them one of these days.

Comment

The curvy road is really fun to drive, I just wish it was about 50 miles longer. Lol.
          2020 LBR HTC 2LT Z51 Magnetic ride, NPP Exhuast, 2 tone natural/black interior, high wing spoiler, Black Trident wheels, Carbon flash full length Ordered 2/15/2020 Built 9/11/2020 Shipped 10/7/202 Arrived 11/2/2020 In the garage

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X