Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Suit + rapid blue = funny story

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suit + rapid blue = funny story

    Click image for larger version

Name:	CA700BBA-4612-4E2B-8C2D-4E1BC0A2DF6E.jpeg
Views:	218
Size:	588.1 KB
ID:	258426 Click image for larger version

Name:	F8AFCD7F-11B9-49A0-BF97-561608F651DE.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	437.5 KB
ID:	258425 This suit... plus this car... led to this funny story:
    Following a haircut last night I stopped at Texas Roadhouse to get take out on my way home. As I got out of my car, a woman came up and said, “I absolutely love your car! It’s a corvette, right? It’s absolutely gorgeous!” I told her I really liked the car too. As I walked away to get my food, she said, “Are you someone famous?” I laughed, winked at her, and said, “Only to you!” 😂 It’s too bad Chevrolet doesn’t provide clip-on body cams to capture experiences like this...it would make for great advertising!
    Attached Files

  • #2
    gsquared, great response on your part. You are a quick thinker.


    And BTW, gsquared you are now famous to us here.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gsquared View Post
      Click image for larger version

Name:	CA700BBA-4612-4E2B-8C2D-4E1BC0A2DF6E.jpeg
Views:	218
Size:	588.1 KB
ID:	258426
      You do look a bit like the Dos Equis man.

      Click image for larger version  Name:	Dos-Equis.png Views:	0 Size:	59.6 KB ID:	258453

      Comment


      • #4
        @John...one has to start somewhere, right?! My1stVette I have no issues with resembling “The Most Interesting Man in the World!”

        Comment


        • #5
          Funny 👍👍😅🤣😂
          Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

          Comment


          • #6
            Looking sharp both with the beautiful sports car and the suit. Enjoy.


            life is good.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by My1stVette View Post

              You do look a bit like the Dos Equis man.

              Click image for larger version Name:	Dos-Equis.png Views:	0 Size:	59.6 KB ID:	258453
              " I don't drive my C8 every day, but when I do I'm someone famous."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gsquared View Post
                @John...one has to start somewhere, right?! My1stVette I have no issues with resembling “The Most Interesting Man in the World!”
                But they launched him on a one way trip to Mars, so I hope the resemblance doesn't go TOO far.
                Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

                Status 3300, TWP 5/??: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

                Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

                Never grow up - It's a trap.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I AM SHOCKED!!! 14 months into the pandemic and there's still someone in a suit?!?!? I just went to the closet to see if they still remembered me....
                  BTW - Lookin' Good like a "Sharp-Dressed Man".... which now that I think about it was written/performed by a "Lil Ol' Band from Texas."
                  2021 HTC - Z51 - 3LT - FE4 (MagRide) - E60 (Front Lift) - EFY (Body Colored Accents) - off the line on 4/16 - Awaiting my pickup at the dealer -

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kdlp View Post
                    I AM SHOCKED!!! 14 months into the pandemic and there's still someone in a suit?!?!? I just went to the closet to see if they still remembered me....
                    BTW - Lookin' Good like a "Sharp-Dressed Man".... which now that I think about it was written/performed by a "Lil Ol' Band from Texas."
                    Really. My favorite dry cleaner went out of business during the pandemic. Turns out people don't get sweatpants dry cleaned.
                    Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

                    Status 3300, TWP 5/??: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

                    Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

                    Never grow up - It's a trap.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

                      Turns out people don't get sweatpants dry cleaned.
                      You apparently don't know my mother....
                      2021 HTC - Z51 - 3LT - FE4 (MagRide) - E60 (Front Lift) - EFY (Body Colored Accents) - off the line on 4/16 - Awaiting my pickup at the dealer -

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post

                        " I don't drive my C8 every day, but when I do I'm someone famous."
                        That is hilarious!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kdlp View Post
                          I AM SHOCKED!!! 14 months into the pandemic and there's still someone in a suit?!?!? I just went to the closet to see if they still remembered me....
                          BTW - Lookin' Good like a "Sharp-Dressed Man".... which now that I think about it was written/performed by a "Lil Ol' Band from Texas."
                          Well...I’m in healthcare, so I’ve gone to work everyday and even more during the pandemic...no wardrobe change required except for a mask and eye protection! Yes...ZZ Top classic!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gsquared View Post
                            Well...I’m in healthcare, so I’ve gone to work everyday and even more during the pandemic...no wardrobe change required except for a mask and eye protection! Yes...ZZ Top classic!
                            You have my unbridled thanks (and I don't mean for wearing a suit!) The last 14 months can't have been easy on your personal or professional life. My thanks to you, your family and your co-workers for doing what you do.... and yes, you **** well are FAMOUS!
                            2021 HTC - Z51 - 3LT - FE4 (MagRide) - E60 (Front Lift) - EFY (Body Colored Accents) - off the line on 4/16 - Awaiting my pickup at the dealer -

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kdlp View Post

                              You have my unbridled thanks (and I don't mean for wearing a suit!) The last 14 months can't have been easy on your personal or professional life. My thanks to you, your family and your co-workers for doing what you do.... and yes, you **** well are FAMOUS!
                              Thank you so much for expressing your gratitude! It is very much appreciated. It has been hard, but it has also been uplifting to see the “can do” attitude of colleagues and coworkers all around me!

                              Comment

                              MECF_728x90_bottom

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X