Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Ugh, cannot stand my C8 piece of junk any more, so I'm getting rid of it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, cannot stand my C8 piece of junk any more, so I'm getting rid of it.

April fool! This is the best car I've ever owned.

very funny you had there for minute

Comment

That would have been a first LOL.
      Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

that was a good one I couldn't click fast enough to see what it was about

Comment

WHAAAAAAT!!!! I Love My C-8!!!

Comment

Good click bait or good April fools joke 👍👍
            Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Funny! I saw the title and thought, “Here we go! It’s going to be an exciting night on the MECF!!” Well done, Ugolino. 👍
              2021 Red Mist HTC, 3LT, Black interior w/suede inserts and red stitching, Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, interior CF, Spectra Gray Tridents, and Edge Red Calipers. Status 2000 on 2/11/21. Status 3000 on 2/18. Status 3300 on 4/1. Status 3400 on 4/15. TPW 4/19. Born 4/21/21.

Comment

Originally posted by First Vette View Post
                Funny! I saw the title and thought, “Here we go! It’s going to be an exciting night on the MECF!!” Well done, Ugolino. 👍
                I could just hear the warnings about being civil with each other!

Comment

GM replaced mine today. Went from a 2020 Z51 coup to a 2021 Z51 HTC. No April fools day!! Can any one tell me what happens to a C8 after GM takes one back after they replace it?

Comment

Originally posted by George D. View Post
                    GM replaced mine today. Went from a 2020 Z51 coup to a 2021 Z51 HTC. No April fools day!! Can any one tell me what happens to a C8 after GM takes one back after they replace it?
                    They are going to try to figure out how you ruined it so quickly. LOL
                    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

I should have know this was " click" bait , but THANKS anyway for the extra smile for the day ... Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2425.PNG
Views:	141
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	256334
                      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Haha, the title got me and I clicked to see why anyone would be so crazy. Enjoy the car.
                        2020 C8, Elkhart Lake Blue, Sky Cool Gray, 2LT, Z51, GT2 Seats, FE4 mag ride, nose lift, performance exhaust, carbon flash wheels. Loving it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X