Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Brought Raven home from NCM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brought Raven home from NCM

OK,

So we picked her up @ the NCM yesterday and beyond the whole NCM experience which was amazing and highly recommend.

It was a 200 mile drive home yesterday and the PLAN was drive her home 100% on the back roads and take our time. We got on the road and made our way home , stopping by my step son's dorm. He was sick ( sinus infection ) but he seemed pretty excited to see the car and surprised about it. We waited there to see if he tested for Covid ( which he didn't ) and that pushed us back a while.
    So, we took the interstate the rest of the way but varied speeds and so on.

Back roads, I tested the mag ride and drive modes and it's worth every penny. Car is super deceptive with it's way to go faster without trying. Brakes were good although I didn't push them since it was still bedding in.
    GT2 seats are comfortable for me. 6 ft, 32 inseam. Adjustments are perfect for getting what you want.
    HVAC controls in direct sun ARE hard to see and the glare on the glass from the color stripes on the dash is noticeable but you forget about it after a few minutes. I only saw it if I thought about it.

Squircle is pretty natural after a couple miles but parking is where you notice it most.

BLIND SPOTS are real in the coupe for sure. The mirror/camera is nice. I had to move it around to get some glare off it, but otherwise very useful.

Took us a while to figure why the front cameras looked weird, but then realized it was the novistretch bra since it's covering the cameras.

Can't wait until the break in miles are done so we can push it a little and see what the car can do.
    Brian Huber
    Previous Corvettes
    2002 Z06 - SCCA autocross car - 58SSR ( Sold 4/20 )
    2003 Vert - Wife's stress relief/therapy car ( Sold 7/20 )

2021 Coupe Black #6936 - Natural two-tone. 2LT, Mag-ride, NPP, Edge Red Calipers. NCM delivery ( Status 3000 as of 1/11/21 , 3300 as of 2/16/21, 3400 as of 3/9/21, 3800 as of 3/15/21, NCM Delivery 3/29)

Congratulations AVN! How exciting your got to drive your C8 home from NCM. Glad you are liking it. It will be even more fun when you hit your 500 miles and get 15-20% more torque. Good for you to take it easy while bedding your brakes!

Might we please get some pictures are some point?
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Congratulations. I have the black/red interior. I have found that I soon did not notice the reflections in the windshield and side glass. If I focus on the road and scenery in the distance I look “through” the reflections. I have to deliberately focus on them to notice them. They aren’t much of a distraction for me.
      BTW, my red Camry is named Raven and my C8 is Roxanne. lol.
      Torch Red; 2LT; Z51; Two Tone Adrenaline Red GT2 seats TU7/AH2; Mag Ride FE4; Front Lift E60; Engine Appearance ZZ3; Pewter Rims 5DG; Silver Center Caps RXH; Battery Protection ERI; Yellow Calipers J6E; Yellow Seat Belts 3M9

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        Congratulations AVN! How exciting your got to drive your C8 home from NCM. Glad you are liking it. It will be even more fun when you hit your 500 miles and get 15-20% more torque. Good for you to take it easy while bedding your brakes!

Might we please get some pictures are some point?
        Yep,
        We got some pics from the NCM last night and I'll get some up soon. Trying to catch up on work.
        Brian Huber
        Previous Corvettes

2021 Coupe Black #6936 - Natural two-tone. 2LT, Mag-ride, NPP, Edge Red Calipers. NCM delivery ( Status 3000 as of 1/11/21 , 3300 as of 2/16/21, 3400 as of 3/9/21, 3800 as of 3/15/21, NCM Delivery 3/29)

Comment

That's awesome news AVN, can't wait to see some pics! Found out last week I'm at 3300, so hopefully I'll be joining you soon!
          2021 Torch Red HTC Z51, 3LT, Natural Dipped, CF Int Trim, CF Nacelles, Roof, Mirrors & Ext Trim, Comp Seats, Red Calipers, Comp Rockers & Splash Guards, All Weather Mats, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Perf Exhaust, Suede Trim & Steering Wheel

Comment

Congrats 👏👏 Raven looks great 👍👍
            Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Brian Huber (2).JPG
Views:	136
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	255603 Click image for larger version

Name:	Brian Huber (3).JPG
Views:	151
Size:	2.88 MB
ID:	255602
              Brian Huber
              Previous Corvettes

Comment

Congrats AVN. Looks like you had a beautiful day for the delivery.

Olli

Comment

couldn't have had nicer weather for sure. Lovely day for a drive.

Brian Huber
                  Previous Corvettes

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X