My 2021 HTC delivered, paint correction, film and ceramic coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2021 HTC delivered, paint correction, film and ceramic coating

I took delivery on 1/8/2021 and headed to Ft. Myers two days later. So all I've seen are the pictures ESOTERIC Detailing has sent me as a buddy dropped my car off to them. I'm running back to Columbus, Ohio on Tuesday to drop off a corvette I bought down here for the dealership. Plan on staying for a few days, so looking forward to checking out their work. I know it will be first class as they have done my prior cars. Plus tow of my buddies stopped by and said the car looks amazing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_33361.jpg Views:	7 Size:	6.80 MB ID:	238416 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_33362.jpg Views:	7 Size:	7.10 MB ID:	238417 ! Click image for larger version  Name:	_SP89529.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.41 MB ID:	238413 Click image for larger version  Name:	_SP89552.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.98 MB ID:	238414 Click image for larger version  Name:	_SP89555.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.82 MB ID:	238415
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mthomas; 02-07-2021, 10:38 AM.

It's a beauty. Looks like they took well care on getting the job done πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Was this the Ultimate New Car Prep? If so, price? Thinking this is a good idea for my Z06......if and when I get it πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Esoteric does great work!
        2021 HTC on order with 2LT, front lift, msrc, npp, elb with two tone seats, and gray hash marks. September first delivery??

Comment

What a fabulous job of getting it done right. I have enjoyed the ESOTERIC YouTube videos, and appreciate their quality-so much so that I think about buying in the Columbus region and letting Esoteric do their thing when my NEXT one arrives.
          Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Meldoon View Post
            Was this the Ultimate New Car Prep? If so, price? Thinking this is a good idea for my Z06......if and when I get it πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
            Yes, was the ultimate. I would prefer you talk with them on pricing as I’ve traded some trading of services with them. But, you are correct, their workmanship and attention to details are second to no one. I live only 5 minutes from their shop. If you come to our area you have a place to stay. πŸ˜€

Comment

Originally posted by MrBluster View Post
              What a fabulous job of getting it done right. I have enjoyed the ESOTERIC YouTube videos, and appreciate their quality-so much so that I think about buying in the Columbus region and letting Esoteric do their thing when my NEXT one arrives.
              Yes, come to Columbus. I work at Coughlin and buy used corvettes for them. You have a place to stay if you come. 😊

Comment

Esoteric does fantastic work. I have seen a couple of Corvettes they have done and they are A+++.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I'm sure they do awesome work, and likely this was for a photo-shoot only, but what is wrong with this picture?

Corvette: 2021 HTC Z51 Elkhart Lake Blue, born 1/7/21
                  Porsche: 2001 911 Turbo Coupe, 2014 911 Turbo S

Comment

Originally posted by pfbz View Post
                    I'm sure they do awesome work, and likely this was for a photo-shoot only, but what is wrong with this picture?

I figured someone would say something. I almost didn’t post this picture for that very reason. Lol that’s the owner and he was working on an issue in this area.

Comment

Originally posted by pfbz View Post

beat me to it. With their stellar reputation, I was surprised to see that.
                      2021 Red Mist HTC / Z51 /Mag Ride / Yellow Calipers / C-Flash Mirrors and Wing / Front Lift / Black 3LT / CF Interior Trim / Yellow Belts and Stitching

Atomic Orange C6. Plenty of engine and suspension mods. Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

Educate me, what am I missing?

Comment

He is wearing a watch, that will leave a mark if he slips.
                          ELB (GS7), Natural (HTN), 2LT, Z51, Magnaride (FE4), GT2 Seats (AH2), R8C. Deposit placed with Mike Furman on 9/17/2019. 5/10/2021 TPW.

Comment

Originally posted by Mthomas View Post
                            I took delivery on 1/8/2021 and headed to Ft. Myers two days later. So all I've seen are the pictures ESOTERIC Detailing has sent me as a buddy dropped my car off to them. I'm running back to Columbus, Ohio on Tuesday to drop off a corvette I bought down here for the dealership. Plan on staying for a few days, so looking forward to checking out their work. I know it will be first class as they have done my prior cars. Plus tow of my buddies stopped by and said the car looks amazing.

Click image for larger version Name:	image_33361.jpg Views:	7 Size:	6.80 MB ID:	238416 Click image for larger version Name:	image_33362.jpg Views:	7 Size:	7.10 MB ID:	238417 ! Click image for larger version Name:	_SP89529.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.41 MB ID:	238413 Click image for larger version Name:	_SP89552.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.98 MB ID:	238414 Click image for larger version Name:	_SP89555.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.82 MB ID:	238415
                            Looks so much deeper! Did not need paint correction on mine when I did it. Looks great, congrats!
                            2020 Blade Gray Metallic HTC LT3 Tan Dipped Carbon Flash

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X