Happy Birthday # 26!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday # 26!

Yes, my car was born a year ago today, February 3rd 2020 on the first day of regular production. It's been great, I have no complaints.
    2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
    Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
    2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
    Spectra Grey Tridents.
    Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Happy birthday wishing you many more trouble free and exciting years.To your corvette of course

Comment

Wow we had two built during week one (special group here). So glad Bikerjulio that your C8 has been a source of joy to you.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Congrats! About 3 more weeks before my C8 has it's birthday. Hope we have an early spring this year so we can get back out and enjoy the road.

Comment

Frunk you! No issues?
          Happy Birthday to the first customer C8's including yours.
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
          Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
          3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

No issues, that is what I like to hear!!! How many miles?
            2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/20; 2000 12/18/20; 3800 2/22/21;4200 3/1/21; 5000 3/3/21

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
              No issues, that is what I like to hear!!! How many miles?
              Delivery was only a few days before lockdown here in Ontario, and that's still in place. So that definitely reduced my travel. Plus winter. So only 4000 KM to date. Would have been double otherwise.

The early cars were on hold for a month or so at BG, and mine showed up with no less than 13 inspection stickers, plus 2 software updates in that time. Dealer was stunned that I'd got such a low number.
              2020 C8 Corvette.D.O.B 2/03/2020
              Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
              2LT, Z51 + MRC. GT1 seats.
              Spectra Grey Tridents.
              Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
                Delivery was only a few days before lockdown here in Ontario, and that's still in place. So that definitely reduced my travel. Plus winter. So only 4000 KM to date. Would have been double otherwise.
                Lockdown, shlockdown. That just meant having to make multiple trips to the grocery store -- in the next city over.

Mine was just over 6500 km before winter put an end to the fun, and if you recall, the car spent a long long time stuck in Toledo during the initial Covid-19 scare. But since spring arrives sooner in your part of the country, I expect you'll pass me soon enough!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X