MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Tadge Juechter On Corvette Today Podcast Now

Steve Garrett has the honor of talking to Corvette's Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter on CORVETTE TODAY!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...60a01_h0PwqXjw

Tadge talks about how he started working at GM, what his first job was for the company, his path to success and how he attained his current position. Then Steve and Tadge trace his time with the C4, C5 and C6.  You'll learn how the C7 almost became the mid-engine Corvette!  Tadge talks about how the true mid-engine car we know today was being developed while the C7 was coming to market! Next Tadge takes a deep dive into the development and product launch of the current C8 Corvette. He talks about how the Corvette team attained the buy-in for GM executives to build the car, the research and architecture of the C8 and the future of this mid-engine marvel.

Tell your friends, stop what you're doing right now and check out this outstanding episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett (listen to all CORVETTE TODAY podcasts)

CorvetteToday.ck.page (sign up for email updates here)
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Seeing double

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing double

At the Home Depot in East Hanover today I ran into Jbradleyz and his torch red 3LT. Here is the alpha and omega of the C8, a $30,000 price difference, and you can see it when they are side by side. Mine is a basic 1LT with no options, his is loaded, with aftermarket cats and Xpel. It was great meeting and seeing his build.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201021_172204.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	200830 Click image for larger version

Name:	20201021_172241.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	200831
    Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

1Lt,,,,,3LT they are both beautiful
    3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

I've seen one (1) in the wild over the last 6 months
      Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone Sky Cool Grey
      Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Both are impressive. They both are almost as shiny. I can see a difference 👍👍
        Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

The base 1LT looks sleeker, more shapely, and cleaner!

Comment

I noticed Jbradleyz has a net in his trunk. My car has the clips but I didnt get a net, where can I get one?

Comment

1LT doesn't get the nets They are available all over for around $90-$100. GM and many Corvette vendors sell them.

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                1LT doesn't get the nets They are available all over for around $90-$100. GM and many Corvette vendors sell them.
                Seems like a lot for a net, I'll shop around and report back

Comment

I ordered one of these from Amazon

Name:	20201022_095325.png
Views:	253
Size:	517.2 KB
ID:	200978

Comment

As for looks, I think the C8 without the wing looks much better.

Comment

Based on how the colors show up in the light, they both look like they fit well into the Home Depot Parking lot!! Maybe they could be used for HD advertising. Great looking cars.
                      2020 C8, Elkhart Lake Blue, Sky Cool Gray, LT2, Z51, GT2 Seats, FE4 mag ride, nose lift, performance exhaust, carbon flash wheels. Loving it!

Comment

I just received my $13 cargo net from Amazon. I see no reason to pay more

Name:	20201023_142623.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	201450

Comment

Both look great no matter what they cost.

Comment

Originally posted by WillRockwell View Post
                            At the Home Depot in East Hanover today I ran into Jbradleyz and his torch red 3LT. Here is the alpha and omega of the C8, a $30,000 price difference, and you can see it when they are side by side. Mine is a basic 1LT with no options, his is loaded, with aftermarket cats and Xpel. It was great meeting and seeing his build.

Name:	20201021_172204.jpg
Views:	518
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	200830 Click image for larger version

Name:	20201021_172241.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	200831
                            Here is another pair of "twins". A 1LT with no options and a 2LT Z51 with lots of options. Born 1 month apart.

Name:	20201007-BothC8s-3Crop.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	201536
                            1LT |Torch Red/Black | DOB=8/31 | Home on 9/24.
                            Splash Guards, Cargo Nets, All weather Jake Floor Mats and Cargo Area Liner, and Front Grille Screens behind grilles.

Comment

Here is my car and a buddies. He was the fella I reached out to for a ride before mine was built. We have become friends and meet for lunch frequently. People REALLY do a double take when they see two at once. Click image for larger version

Name:	47A2662F-0D88-4651-B362-7D211421FF8C.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	201584
                              Torch Red; 2LT; Z51; Two Tone Adrenaline Red GT2 seats TU7/AH2; Mag Ride FE4; Front Lift E60; Engine Appearance ZZ3; Pewter Rims 5DG; Silver Center Caps RXH; Battery Protection ERI; Yellow Calipers J6E; Yellow Seat Belts 3M9

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X