MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide REVISED 2/14: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

TPWs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-23 TWP ,, finally, its really going to happen.Thanks to Mike Furman for getting it done. Then, when we get our Museum Delivery date, we would be interested in meeting up with any other forum members that have the same date R8C.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post

P.S. - Not to rub it in, but I am a week ahead of you.
      Not to rub it in but I'm six weeks ahead of you

2020 C8 Corvette ....... VIN L5100026
      Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
      2LT, Z51 + MRC
      Spectra Grey Tridents
      Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car!

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post

Not to rub it in but I'm six weeks ahead of you
        Excellent, as they should have all the bugs worked out by the time my TPW rolls around.
        Upcoming Vette:
        '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
        '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
        '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
        '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

After reading your post, I checked my email and saw this from Mike:

Your 2020 Corvette factory order has a target production week of 3/16/20. Congrats

P.S. - Not to rub it in, but I am a week ahead of you.
          LOL!!! Congrats!!!

Comment

Excellent, as they should have all the bugs worked out by the time my TPW rolls around.
            My car will be built extra carefully with way more checks and inspections than any later ones
            2020 C8 Corvette ....... VIN L5100026
            Shadow Grey Metallic on Black
            2LT, Z51 + MRC
            Spectra Grey Tridents
            Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler

I'm a Rat and so is my car!

Comment

some of you guys might be ahead of my TWP ( 3-24 ) but lets meet up at the track, and see who is ahead of who

Comment

You guys with early TPW's will have your cars impounded on QC and our later built cars will get delivered before yours!!
                Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenixhaze83 View Post
                  I’m joining in on the “TPW on 3/23 club“
                  I just found out that I'm a member of this club as well. Hopefully no club dues other than MSRP at the dealership
                  Al Chan
                  C8 configuration: Z51/FE4 2LT Coupe; Long Beach Red/Natural Napa competition bucket seats; some other minor stuff
                  Other Corvette experiences: '69 427/390 coupe; '92 Z07 coupe; '03 Z06; '09 Z06

Comment

My dealer had 1 allocation for Sept & 1 for Dec, mine. The Sept order had a TPW of 3/2 and my Dec order had a TPW given last week of 3/23. Today the Sept order changed to 3/16 but min stayed at 3/23, hopefully mine doesn't move the wrong way.

Comment

Hopefully no more do! That would buum me out. But I don't care because I won't get a TPW until April and then it will be May 4th. May the 4th be with me! lol
                      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                      Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

Originally posted by acrace View Post

I just found out that I'm a member of this club as well. Hopefully no club dues other than MSRP at the dealership
                        3-23 club,, interesting !

Comment

Originally posted by MrBluster View Post
                          You guys with early TPW's will have your cars impounded on QC and our later built cars will get delivered before yours!!
                          Doesn’t QC happen all year as the cars come off the line?

Comment

MacMulkin e-mailed me this morning and said I am also 3/16/2020 TPW.
                            Bob Sliwa
                            Currently Building an All-Electric,1963 Split-Window Coupe Restomod.
                            2020 C8 - 2LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Black interior; Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, 5ZZ high wing, ZZ3 engine appearance,AH2 GT2 seats, Red Calipers

Comment

"Your 2020 Corvette factory order has a target production week of 3/30/20. Congrats."

Well. Well. Well. I may be on approximately the same convoy of transports out of BG as the February TPWs, If in fact the earliest cars are delayed for rigorous quality reviews. So. Maybe May 1st is my due date. But no hurry. The first, very first, will receive intensive public attention. I am patient on this one. Absolute first might get mobbed, here and there.

Comment

Got the good news today that my TPW is for March 2 2020. Hopefully, I will get it by early April!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X