MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Interviews Harlan Charles Re The C8 & More: ON NOW

What a wonderful Corvette Today podcast!!! Steve Garrett sits down with Corvette Product Manager, Harlan Charles on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...enea/a-a2qtt60. Harlan talks about his early years with Chevrolet and how he became Product Manager for Corvette. He also discusses the cohesive work done by the entire Corvette team-from C5 through C8.  You'll learn about the evolution of the new mid-engine C8 Corvette and the steps taken to bring it to market. Plus, Harlan delves into the launch of the C8, the development of the strategy behind the mid-engine car.
See more
See less

new Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Dealer

Are there any dealer still with allocation that will sell for MSRP? My dealer just informed me that they will now be adding an additional $10,000 fee to my order

I just sent you a private message.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John Higgins View Post
      Are there any dealer still with allocation that will sell for MSRP? My dealer just informed me that they will now be adding an additional $10,000 fee to my order
      Wow! What a scumbag. Hope things work our for you.
      Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
      2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
      Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, 3300: July 15/20 3400: July 21 3800: July 30! Delivered?
      TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27.

Comment

Hare Chevrolet in Indy is at MSRP and has a couple of allocations left. Plus they are a GREAT dealer.
        B&B

Comment

Please tell us all your dealer, so they get the notoriety they so richly deserve!

Comment

I think Stasek in Chicago suburb Wheeling might have some left? But I'd try Mike Furman and/or MacMulkin and Kerbeck first.
            Last edited by George; 12-10-2019, 04:13 PM.
            Recently sold:
            Shark Grey '15 Z51 Coupe : White / Blue Diamond '13 427 60th roadster ( really miss the 'stripe delete' 427 )

Status 3000 - 7th Corvette... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Comment

Ouch. Best of luck finding a dealer.
              I got a statement of MSRP in writing from my dealer; they sold out almost immediately.

Comment

MECF vendor ,Ron Shinault at George Weber Chevrolet MSRP with allocations. I bought my C7 and have C8 on order.

http://www.adpeepshosted.com/adpeeps...90_top&btype=3
                Last edited by V1 VR; 12-10-2019, 04:34 PM.
                2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
                4150: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
                2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C

Comment

My dealer just informed me that they will now be adding an additional $10,000 fee to my order
                  Almost sounds like breach of contract. If there was an understanding your order was for MSRP and you put a deposit down for that....

Sounds outrageous. In addition to taking C8broughtmeback's suggestion in post #5, maybe you should sue them for "specific performance" of the contract.

Somebody could have offered them 10 grand more and they just decided taking that is more important than honoring their commitment to you. You can settle with them for 5 grand and they can keep the other 5 from the new buyer. The 5 G you get from them will cover your Z51 upgrade at your new MSRP dealer!
                  Last edited by Boomer; 12-10-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Yes, please tell us. I never understand the reluctance to name a dealer. I know I tried to order a 16 Camaro at Webb Chevy in Joliet, IL and it was a joke. I will never set foot in that dealer ever again, and advise anyone else to do the same.
                    The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Z51, FE4, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

I hope you told them to pound sand.

Comment

It's a shame small allocation dealerships add a markup. In December 2013 when I wanted a 2014 C7 I went to the local Princeton dealer who had an allocation of I think 4 and they wanted a $10k premium. They had 2 on the lot and had no idea when the other 2 would be available. That same day I drove 2 hours away to Kerbeck and drove home with a torch red C7 and paid $1K below MSRP. I had more than 30 to choose from that day. Needless to say I ordered my C8 at Kerbeck and have a 2/24 TPW.
                        Sebring Orange Tintcoat; 2LT; black interior; GT2 seats; front lift adjustable height; performance exhausts; engine appearance; Spectra Gray Tridents; Red Calipers; Orange seat belts;

Comment

Hopefully John Higgins will let us know what he's gonna do.

Comment

Check out MacMulkins. I am sure they have allotments available.

Comment

Forum vendors and dealers are awesome. All at msrp.

please contact one relatively near you.

im on my forth new corvette...if I dont have someone to drive me which I totally understand....i just rent a car from enterprise with a one way destination...drop the rental off a nearby airport or rental agency especially if its five or less hours of driving...anything more than five and id just fly in and drive home.

its literally an epic adventure that you will remember and cherish for many years to come.

im shooting down to maryland from NY metro and this time Ill have a ride.... and Ill enjoy that epic adventure home...

its part of my entire purchasing and ownership experience. Ive done it for all my corvettes...

ive used kerbeck and Dave salvatore was excellent to deal with. A man of his word...i was in and out in less than 1/2 an hour...

this time Im using Mike Furman at crisswell chevy in maryland...i expect a very professional delivery ..

forum vendors understand the power of the internet and go to extreme levels ti deliver excellence.

im sure the dealers were delivering excellence before the internet...now they fain even greater notoriety for their excellence.

mclaulkin hasallocations, has excellent service and they have no doc fee...which is pretty cool. They are in NH.

Les stanford in michigan is excellent my friend flew out..had a perfect experience again had a life time experience driving home in 9 hours of glory in his first corvette at 40 years old...

he said the flight was inexpensive and the ride home story still is with a big grin. (Hes my dentist too )

i hooked himwith a test drive of my corvette with the targa off on a beautiful day after he did my first root canal at 58 years old. He spoke extremely well of the staff at Les Stanford.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X