MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

C8 New Roads Magazine Including New Page by Page Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just applied for a free subscription. I sure do hope to receive this SPECIAL C8 edition.
    And like always, I will look at the centerfold model before reading anything. Easy-peasy FREE online subscription order.
    C8er

Comment

9 min video C8 sales brochure: For those who have yet to get it via the mail, here’s a page by page video of it thanks to flyboyslc1.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
        In my mailbox today is the Chevrolet New Roads Magazine. It is labeled "Collector Edition" and is devoted exclusively to the C8. 50 pages of glossy photos and great narrative. It includes a huge center color foldout. I see my dealer name on the rear cover so I guess they had something to do with me getting it. Its a keeper. Keep an eye out for it!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	AFB6E9B2-D70F-49AD-8F5F-CF21579D5706.jpeg
Views:	6225
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	95008

​​​​Please see post # 17 for page by page video of the magazine if yours has not yet arrived.
        Got mine today. Great narrative and history with a cool pic of Zora. I was able to get him to sign a Corvette book at the 1988 NCRS regionals in Bend.

Comment

Got mine today...wow!
          Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            9 min video C8 sales brochure: For those who have yet to get it via the mail, here’s a page by page video of it thanks to flyboyslc1.

Thank you so much for that sir🙏🏻

Comment

Great Job on the Video. Thank You for sharing.
              B&B

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Very nice pics and narratives. It's a keeper.

Comment

Well with all the delays its nice G! Took the time to produce and send this magazine out....

(kidding we should have been driving the c8 already...but the magazine is nice.
                  Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Mine has not arrived yet but my dealer has been slow on everything compared to some of the others.

Comment

I am still waiting on mine too. Hopefully sooner than later for I have been getting New Roads magazine all along.
                      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thx flyboysic1, appreciate the walk thru

Comment

Got mine today and I am impressed. This is a good collectable. I suggest if you don't get one in a day or so then go to a dealer and request a copy. its a keeper. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

Still waiting for mine.

I was at the dealer yesterday getting an oil change and recall done on my Silverado and they had a big stack of them. I'll go back and get one if my copy doesn't arrive soon.
                            1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                            2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Just filled out my application today....Thx for the post

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                                I am still waiting on mine too. Hopefully sooner than later for I have been getting New Roads magazine all along.
                                When you're as far down the Oregon Trail as you are its just gonna take time for it to get there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	176-Lewis4-1.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	95182

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X