Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Interesting Funfest 2020 Corvette Seminar Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Funfest 2020 Corvette Seminar Title

As I perused the Funfest schedule in anticipation of my trip to Effingham later this week, I noticed the following seminar title to be given both Friday and Saturday by "Dave McLellan and friends."

Seminar: The 2020 Mid-Engine "Zora" Corvette
    Dave McLellan and friends

Even though we won't learn anything about any yet to be revealed future product offerings, I bet there is standing room only given the seminar title alone. LOL

It will be interesting to hear what they do talk about since, as you say, it won't be about a yet-to-be-released product. Can't wait for your report. Thanks Jag!

Comment

Sounds like they are definitely talking about “future product offerings “ .I guess McLellan doesn’t actually work for GM anymore but up until this they haven’t even acknowledged that a mid engine corvette exists!

Comment

Cool post...fill us in on whats discussed..

is it a April fools joke? Seminar title to garner attendance...

i could just imagine at the start of the seminar the speaker just saying....

just kidding!

Comment

I join the millions who can not wait for your reporting back here Jag! We will be glued at 4:00 PM (CST) Friday, September 21st for your sharing here what you are learning from Dave McLellan and friends.

What are the chances the ME would be reveled there earlier that day?
          Last edited by John; 09-16-2018, 10:18 AM.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I would imagine it would be very unlikely that they would reveal such a colossal Corvette there. It's also supposed to be stormy all weekend long, which will probably put a damper on attendance. But I will be there and will record the presentation for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
              I would imagine it would be very unlikely that they would reveal such a colossal Corvette there. It's also supposed to be stormy all weekend long, which will probably put a damper on attendance. But I will be there and will record the presentation for posting.
              Are you going to post it in this thread or start another one?

Comment

Jag, if you start a new one, I would immediately move it to our “Major News” section, retaining your thread 100% in its new location.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, but like I previously mentioned, we're not going to be hearing anything official about any yet to be revealed future product at Funfest. Remember, Dave McLellan is a retired Corvette chief engineer anwd whatever he presents at Funfest will not be official or endorsed by Chevrolet. I just don't want everyone to be disappointed.

Comment

You will be there, sharing what nothing or what little is learned. That will be just perfect.

Comment

stupid question time: 2020?

Comment

Referring to the 2020 model year.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X