MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

PNW’s C8 1st Visit & Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNW’s C8 1st Visit & Adventure

The C8 mobile dealership tour is coming McCurley Integrity Chevrolet, Pasco, WA on Sunday, Feb 9th.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C9A0AD90-1210-4023-897E-9402B8905083.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	173.2 KB ID:	91799

Care to join us on a meet-up to McCurley Chev? We would love to have you be part of this adventure, no matter what form you choose. I have been in communications with several MECF members, and we are planning to join a Feb. 9th trip to McCurley Integrity Chevrolet, 1325 N Autoplex Way, Pasco, WA to see the C8. This is currently the only PNW appearance of the C8. prior to first customer cars arrival around April 1st.

According to the McCurley’s event leader Matt Price, “Just show up and have fun with us; the more the merrier.” McCurley Chevrolet folks are great hosts, welcoming the PNW Caravan on our travels during both the 2014 and 2019 PNW part of the National Caravan. They will have food trucks outside.

! am leading a Salem/Portland group, though of course others can create their own groups and separate paths/timetables to McCurley’s as they wish. Maybe also a group leaving from the Seattle area?

Here’s what we know today, and of course I/we will keep updating as new information presents.

Here’s the initial, leave Salem plan — and subject to change as others’ suggest modifications/better ideas.

Leave Original Pancake House (4685 N. Portland Rd, Salem) at 5:55:55 AM, meeting Portland folks somewhere on the way. Perhaps we meet up at McDonalds in Troutdale at 7:07:07 AM, then arrive to Bette’s Restaurant in Hood River (best breakfast around) at 8:00 AM. Leave there at 9:00;09AM, getting to Pasco around 11:45:45 AM.

Spend at long or as little time as you wish, leaving to come home on your own schedule, or some of us would huddle up and leave there at around 3:33:33 PM, or some are already choosing to spend the night and return on their own on Monday. At least that is today’s thinking — and always subject to change.

Of course the biggest issue could be the weather, for traveling through the Columbia Gorge could be a nightmare, so we will have our antenna attuned to this the week before.

Please sign up below, indicating whether you are leaving/traveling with us, meeting with us at Troutdale McDonalds, eating with us in at Bette’s or not joining us until McCurley’s in Pasco.

The Salem group will leave from the Original Pancake House, 4685 Portland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97305 at 6:00 AM. Those in the Portland area, might wish to meet up with us at McDonald’s at 1002 NW Frontage Rd, Troutdale, OR (the last I-84 exit prior to the entrance to the Columbia Scenic Gorge).

Leave Original Pancake house N. Salem at 5:55:55AM

Leave McDonald’s in Troutdale at 7:07:07 AM

Arrive at Bette’s Restaurant (416 Oak St, Hood River) at 8:00:00.

Leave Bette’s at 9:00 AM

Arrive @ McCurley’s at 11:45 AM.

Leave McCurley’s whenever anyone individually wants, or some may choose to leave as a group to Portland and Salem at 3:33:33 PM or ??? Stay over the night in Pasco, go home solo or as a separate, mini-group on Sunday morning?

Please post your forum name and your first name below, and at what location you might be first joking the group (and that of course could well be McCurley’s itself). We will later trade cell phone numbers by private messages.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

John: John Elegant, leaving Salem at 5:55:55 AM
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      John: John Elegant, leaving Salem at 5:55:55 AM
      Lucky Number 5
      Upcoming Vette:
      '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
      '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        The C8 mobile dealership tour is coming McCurley Integrity Chevrolet, Pasco, WA on Sunday, Feb 9th.

Click image for larger version Name:	C9A0AD90-1210-4023-897E-9402B8905083.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	173.2 KB ID:	91799

Care to join us on a meet-up to McCurley Chev? We would love to have you be part of this adventure, no matter what form you choose. I have been in communications with several MECF members, and we are planning to join a Feb. 9th trip to McCurley Integrity Chevrolet, 1325 N Autoplex Way, Pasco, WA to see the C8. This is currently the only PNW appearance of the C8. prior to first customer cars arrival around April 1st.

According to the McCurley’s event leader Matt Price, “Just show up and have fun with us; the more the merrier.” McCurley Chevrolet folks are great hosts, welcoming the PNW Caravan on our travels during both the 2014 and 2019 PNW part of the National Caravan. They will have food trucks outside.

! am leading a Salem/Portland group, though of course others can create their own groups and separate paths/timetables to McCurley’s as they wish. Maybe also a group leaving from the Seattle area?

Here’s what we know today, and of course I/we will keep updating as new information presents.

Here’s the initial, leave Salem plan — and subject to change as others’ suggest modifications/better ideas.

Leave Original Pancake House (4685 N. Portland Rd, Salem) at 5:55:55 AM, meeting Portland folks somewhere on the way. Perhaps we meet up at McDonalds in Troutdale at 7:07:07 AM, then arrive to Bette’s Restaurant in Hood River (best breakfast around) at 8:00 AM. Leave there at 9:00;09AM, getting to Pasco around 11:45:45 AM.

Spend at long or as little time as you wish, leaving to come home on your own schedule, or some of us would huddle up and leave there at around 3:33:33 PM, or some are already choosing to spend the night and return on their own on Monday. At least that is today’s thinking — and always subject to change.

Of course the biggest issue could be the weather, for traveling through the Columbia Gorge could be a nightmare, so we will have our antenna attuned to this the week before.

Please sign up below, indicating whether you are leaving/traveling with us, meeting with us at Troutdale McDonalds, eating with us in at Bette’s or not joining us until McCurley’s in Pasco.

The Salem group will leave from the Original Pancake House, 4685 Portland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97305 at 6:00 AM. Those in the Portland area, might wish to meet up with us at McDonald’s at 1002 NW Frontage Rd, Troutdale, OR (the last I-84 exit prior to the entrance to the Columbia Scenic Gorge).

Leave Original Pancake house N. Salem at 5:55:55AM

Leave McDonald’s in Troutdale at 7:07:07 AM

Arrive at Bette’s Restaurant (416 Oak St, Hood River) at 8:00:00.

Leave Bette’s at 9:00 AM

Arrive @ McCurley’s at 11:45 AM.

Leave McCurley’s whenever anyone individually wants, or some may choose to leave as a group to Portland and Salem at 3:33:33 PM or ??? Stay over the night in Pasco, go home solo or as a separate, mini-group on Sunday morning?

Please post your forum name and your first name below, and at what location you might be first joking the group (and that of course could well be McCurley’s itself). We will later trade cell phone numbers by private messages.
        John,

I'd be interested, depending on the weather of course. So put me down as tentative....no way of course I'd drive my C7 on nasty wintry roads in early February. Thanks.
        Greg

Comment

Greg, I doubt that anyone will be driving their Corvette on this adventure. Since however, you are going to produce For us unseasonably warm, sunny and dry weather for our outing, I could be wrong about that... But even with great weather, if we have Had however a couple of inches of snow the week before resulting in sand, rock cinders and similar put down, still thinking alternative vehicles will be de rigueur.

Glad you are a “tentative.” All of us will be a tentative until we get a weather forecast a few days out.

Comment

I’m going to try and make this run John. Sounds fun!
            2018 Grand Sport, Torch Red, black int, A8, Nav/PDR

Comment

I wish I lived closer as I would like to make the trip. After living in the NW I would drive the 4wheel Suburban with chains in case it got really bad. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

John, I plan on meeting you at the dealership with my buddy Dave who also has a deposit on file. We will likely fly out in his small plane. If the weather doesn't cooperate we'll drive and let you know if we can meet up for lunch. Thank you, David

Comment

Sounds like fun every which way. We will all keep updating this thread as we get closer to the event.

Comment

My ONLY and SOONEST "reveal" , with a car already ordered sight unseen. A mere 470 miles away in the Winter.
                    Depending on weather , I'm planning to attend.

Comment

Here’s to unseasonably warm and dry the weekend of February 9th, so you and others coming from the opposite direction can all attend.

Comment

Hey John! I've shuffled some itineraries around and will arrive Pasco by 737 late Saturday (2/8). So I guess I'll be looking for the group at McCurley on Sunday.

I spoke with a salesman at McCurley Thursday and he said they were expecting 4 - 500 folks and as a result thought they might be opening earlier than normal on that Sunday. He thought the Corvette crew was arriving much earlier (maybe late Friday) but the car and display still wouldn't be available until Sunday.

So if the new Stingray won't come to Alaska, the Alaskan will come to the Stingray... see you in February!

kdlp
                        (Kelly)

2LT - Z51 - FE4 - Arctic White/2 Tone Red & Black - R8C - E60 - 5Zu -

Comment

Kelly, you can be our scout, be first in line on Sunday, with many of us many hours behind for we are driving hundreds of miles to get there. We look forward to meeting you (and each other).

Comment

Bob here. I plan to go and will be leaving from Bainbridge Island, WA. Anyone else on Bainbridge going?
                            C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

With recent news that the C8 will be at the Portland International Auto Show a few weeks later, it looks like I won't be making it to Pasco.

I look forward to reading your impressions.

https://portlandautoshow.com/

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X