Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 12/2: https://eogld.cloud.gm.com/NASApp/do...ehicleID=21905
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
See more
See less

Accelerate Yellow Metallic Pictures and Video in the Wild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accelerate Yellow Metallic Pictures and Video in the Wild!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_14950.jpg Views:	259 Size:	87.0 KB ID:	91221 AYM is starting to grow on me!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	AYM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.8 KB ID:	91222

Thanks SnakeSlayer for finding and posting these AYM pictures. I can not wait to see if up close and personal in full sunshine, to see the metallic in it. Made your thread a Featured Slider.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I wish that color would have come out sooner, I think I might've gone with that instead of orange.

Comment

I think lemon yellow would be a better description.

Comment

Looks a lot less green than originally believed, and a lot better. Would have liked to see one but sticking to TR.

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post
            Looks a lot less green than originally believed, and a lot better. Would have liked to see one but sticking to TR.
            I agree. I had thought the color would be more like the Camaros on the road that have that noticeable green tint.

Comment

Our friend jagamajajaran was next to the 2020 Corvette Stingray as it was pulling out and captured this video:

And here are some photos:

Click image for larger version

Name:	112119_11.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	91240

Name:	112119_12.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	91241

Name:	112119_14.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	91242

Comment

I dunno, it's ok I guess. Not for me.

Comment

Great pictures. It shows the yellow calipers .. don’t seem to be clashing. Also noted that the accent trim is also yellow instead of black .... I happen to like the look.
                  Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned; 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004 : 1981 C3 White Coupe, 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

I noticed the turn signal on the video was one light and typical intermittent. I have seen other videos where the turn signals were 3 light sequential. Is there more than one signal flashing mode?
                    Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned; 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004 : 1981 C3 White Coupe, 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Here's the link to the article about my encounter with the Accelerate Yellow 2020 Corvette earlier today...

Yes, the yellow does have a hint of green in person (yellow and blue make green).

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...bowling-green/

Comment

The body lines look particularly crisp in these photos - more accentuated than with any of the other colors.
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	image_14950.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.0 KB ID:	91277
                        Last edited by Mobius; 11-21-2019, 03:11 PM. Reason: typo
                        Upcoming Vette:
                        '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package

Current Vettes:
                        '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                        '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                        '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by bpost22 View Post
                          I noticed the turn signal on the video was one light and typical intermittent. I have seen other videos where the turn signals were 3 light sequential. Is there more than one signal flashing mode?
                          I see the 3 light sequence... watch it again at 0.25 speed.
                          Upcoming Vette:
                          '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package

Current Vettes:
                          '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                          '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                          '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Looks great. Too bad it was overcast. I do like the body-colored trim, otherwise it might be mistaken for a bee.

Comment

Great pictures and video Jeremy. Going to merge this with the pre-existing thread that is same car (and has some of your pictures/video also). Thank you very much
                              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X