Name:	D9AEF826-AB87-4DDE-8C41-768717742961.jpeg
Views:	303
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	90933Click image for larger version

Name:	83AF49F7-5158-4118-B382-D2A118937AB8.jpeg
Views:	265
Size:	5.25 MB
ID:	90934
    I was recently at spring mountain in Nevada and the lead instructor stated they will continue the drivers/owners courses for the C8. He said they should start around August. No pricing yet. They did have a number of C8’s there now, but we’re unable or unwilling to let us see them. They said they were “restricted”.

Yep!

Click image for larger version

Name:	C8 Spring Mountain School.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	314.5 KB
ID:	90937

Comment

That is new. I talked to them a few weeks ago and they told me they would have the C8 driving courses but had no idea when they would get the cars for the school.

Comment

For you who have been to Spring Mountain in the past, do they allow you to bring another driver for a price?
        Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by MrBluster View Post
          For you who have been to Spring Mountain in the past, do they allow you to bring another driver for a price?
          Of course, I've taken my Son and my Wife at different times.

Comment

My wife rode along for a few laps with me. A very, very, nice facility.
            C8er

Comment

The basic Corvette Owners School program (cost = $1,000 during the C7 program but exact pricing not yet known for the C8), is available only to an original owner of a brand new C7 within the past year; it allows you to bring someone with you to the school at no additional cost.

That 2nd person shares your double occupancy night on-site motel (one night), eats along with you for free for breakfast and lunch), gets to attend the same classroom training sessions as the driver, and as space and time allows, gets to go on some ride-alongs with the instructor in the Camaro teaching cars (our Corvettes follow). All that is no extra charge compared to just one single person coming with one Corvette.

If however, the accompanying person wishes to drive a Corvette themselves, they paid for the full freight (over $3,500 for the two day school).

Many wife’s and SO’s who came to the school with their husbands (or whomever), thought they would not enjoy the experience, but had a really wonderful time.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBluster View Post
                Yes...you will pay an additional $40 dollars. I was there on November 9th for the ZR1 Owners Driving School and brought along my fiance. They allowed her to do a couple ride-alongs as well as watch us do some of our driving exercises. She loved it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X