MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official C8 Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

Coupe/HTC Build & Price: https://www.chevrolet.com/performanc...d-price/config
GM’s C8 Info Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide 1/17 Changes: https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...D=21905&type=0
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections
2 of 2 < >

MECF TEMPORARY MAINTENANCE SHUT DOWN

STARTING 4:00 PM (PST), Monday, January 6th: Heads Up Please of Scheduled Maintenance!!!! Unlike past notices when our software company said MECF would be shut down less than one hour, they have said that our forum COULD have a two hour shut down. Thank you very much for your understanding.
See more
See less

Already at 3000 status? How to add High Wing to R8C Museum Delivery OR add R8C...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already at 3000 status? How to add High Wing to R8C Museum Delivery OR add R8C...

Is your order already at 3000 status and you didn't order R8C Museum Delivery because you ordered the High Wing?

Or, is your order already at 3000 status and you ordered R8C Museum Delivery and you'd like to add the High Wing option now?

If you have placed a 2020 Corvette order that is already at 3000 status, your dealership may tell you that it's too late to add R8C Museum Delivery to your order. They may also say that it's too late to add a high wing to your R8C order. If your dealership is unable to change your order, contact Shane Webb, NCM Delivery Department Manager, directly at (270) 777-4505. Shane is working with GM to assist in adding R8C to orders already at 3000 status as well as in adding the high wing option to existing R8C orders already at 3000 status. Shane recommends that you also notify your dealership when you are making the change.

Excellent information Jag! Thank you for finding this out and sharing it.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

You are welcome, sir!

Comment

Thanks Jag! GREAT NEWS! I was just told no to adding the high wing to my order from my dealer Monday. I will contact Shane tomorrow to get assistance.

This is really great! Thanks!
        Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Thanks, man!

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
            Is your order already at 3000 status and you didn't order R8C Museum Delivery because you ordered the High Wing?

Or, is your order already at 3000 status and you ordered R8C Museum Delivery and you'd like to add the High Wing option now?

If you have placed a 2020 Corvette order that is already at 3000 status, your dealership may tell you that it's too late to add R8C Museum Delivery to your order. They may also say that it's too late to add a high wing to your R8C order. If your dealership is unable to change your order, contact Shane Webb, NCM Delivery Department Manager, directly at (270) 777-4505. Shane is working with GM to assist in adding R8C to orders already at 3000 status as well as in adding the high wing option to existing R8C orders already at 3000 status. Shane recommends that you also notify your dealership when you are making the change.
            Hey man, I just wanted to say a big thank you for your advice. I didn't want a high wing but I wanted carbon flash painted mirrors and spoiler on my orange Z51 (ZYC), along with black rocker covers over the stock body colored ones (STI). Previously I'd been told by Kerbeck I couldn't make any changes, but working with Shane (and Kerbeck) I was able to get those both added to my order.

Now here's hoping it doesn't impact my TPW...

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
              Is your order already at 3000 status and you ordered R8C Museum Delivery and you'd like to add the High Wing option now?
              THANKS again Jag!
              I just contacted Shane and added the high wing to my order! SUPER EXCITED!!!
              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X