See less

Which seat are you getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for the GT2 seats. But, I’m holding out for the Zora, or what ever they are going to call it. Perhaps by then , there will be an even better line up. My cash is making me pretty good interest currently.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

The GT1 has lumbar adjustment in a 2LT. Only the 1LT lacks lumber, adjustable bolsters, and heat / ventilation.
      The 2LT has all the same adjustments on GT1 as it has on thr GT2 seats? So the only real difference is cosmetic? Thats news to me. Do we have 100 percent confirmation on that?

Comment

My c8 will be 3lt with gt 2 seats....I have comp seats in my c7 and they are nice but I am not sure they are much fun for long trips....and for the price I think the gt2 will be just fine....and the 2s have some cf so that’s good!

Comment

Originally posted by drbodzin View Post

The 2LT has all the same adjustments on GT1 as it has on thr GT2 seats? So the only real difference is cosmetic? Thats news to me. Do we have 100 percent confirmation on that?
          Yes. Repeatedly. Here's one from the C8 dealer pack (scroll down until you see the seat pictures):

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...-for-training/

And from the visualizer:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-11-11 at 9.43.57 PM.png Views:	4 Size:	181.8 KB ID:	89360The lumbar, bolsters and heat / ventilation is associated with the trim level, not the seat type.
          Last edited by meyerweb; 11-11-2019, 09:57 PM.
          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
          >35,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I’m getting a 1LT so I’m stuck with GT1 seats. But, my favorite are the GT2 seats in twilight/tension blue.

Comment

2LT GT2.
              What we really need is something like the sleep number bed, where both can choose!

I’m kind of a minimalist when it comes to cushioning but my bride prefers more cushion. I’m hoping the greater adjustments in the GT2 will help her find her sweet spot for long trips
              2LT GKZ in Torch Red
              5ZZ High Wing Spoiler - Carbon Flash Metallic
              AH2 GT2 Seats
              E60 Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
              FE4 Magnetic Ride Suspension
              HUK Sky Cool Gray Seats
              J6F Red Calipers
              NPP Performance Exhaust (Incl w/Z51)
              SC7 Roof Panel Storage Bag in Black w/Crossed Flags logo
              Z51 Z51 Performance pkg
              ZYC Carbon Flash Metallic painted outside mirrors

Comment

I like the look of the two tone seats, but keep waffling (I'm doing that a lot lately) on whether I want the GT2 seats just because of that being an option for them. I have a great upholstery guy here and can probably get a two tone seat look with the factory perforated leather on the GT1 seat for way less than the $1700+ price tag for the GT2. The configurator early on showed a GT1 two tone see pic, I don't know ... 1st world problem to say the least

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9008.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	89396

Comment

With any luck down the road, the sueded seating surfaces and steering wheel will become available along with MSRC as stand alone options. I really don't want all the fluff that comes along with the 2 and 3 LT packages.
                  2017 Arctic White Z06 Convertible 2LZ Trim, Carbon Flash painted mirrors, Z06 Spectra Gray-painted with machined groove aluminum wheels, Adrenaline Red w/Black Seating surfaces, A8, Carbon fiber instrument panel. Life Member, Corvette Museum. Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Place !

Comment

Torn between two tone cool grey and cool grey. The heat out here influences a lot of my decisions. ELB color my choice - especially if I can find ELB vinyl for transparent roof edges. My only dilemna.
                    C8er

Comment

Originally posted by LSECO View Post
                      Torn between two tone cool grey and cool grey. The heat out here influences a lot of my decisions. ELB color my choice - especially if I can find ELB vinyl for transparent roof edges. My only dilemna.
                      I thought about cool grey only, but decided to go two tone with the grey sides and black center, because I didn't really like the way the perforations on the grey made it look 'dirty' even though it wasn't. Also, the black center won't show up dirt as much, plus the contrast really looks good to me.

Comment

I like your thinking shiumai.
                        Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Originally posted by shiumai View Post

I thought about cool grey only, but decided to go two tone with the grey sides and black center, because I didn't really like the way the perforations on the grey made it look 'dirty' even though it wasn't. Also, the black center won't show up dirt as much, plus the contrast really looks good to me.
                          I went with two-tone sky cool grey just because the light/dark contrast really looks sharp to my eye. The dark seat liners are an added bonus. Still getting used to the black headrest (which was originally grey in early pre-production interiors).

Comment

Like some, I am torn between GT1 and GT2. I have a question to all of you who have experience in the standard C7 seats. Which seat in the C8 is most like it, GT1 or GT2? I am guessing the C7 Competition seats are similar to the C8 Competition seats. Anybody who can speak from experience, I would love the insight. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by LightningBolt View Post
                              2LT GT2.

I’m kind of a minimalist when it comes to cushioning but my bride prefers more cushion. I’m hoping the greater adjustments in the GT2 will help her find her sweet spot for long trips
                              We are thinking the GT1 and GT2 seats are the same regarding adjustments and I guess how comfortable they are. I think it is a matter of appearance only? My wife is also picky about seat comfort, even though we don't road trip the vettes.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X