See less

Black or Red? Have to decide today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on torch red as both would be awesome. The black tridents are sexy as heck.

best of luck and its hard to deny the amazing performance of the stingray as you have outfitted it.

thank you for giving us an update.

JB

so many great colors...its without question a difficult decision.
    Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 2LT or 1LT depending on when i get the call..Ill flip a coin at that moment..same for E60

Comment

Funny I’m having the same fun issues in my head. My girlfriend and best friend said “it’s up to you” lol it’s my 1st vette. I’m leaning on red but all my cars are black with Suntek (cheat code) lol

Comment

Originally posted by dbrooks05 View Post
        Funny I’m having the same fun issues in my head. My girlfriend and best friend said “it’s up to you” lol it’s my 1st vette. I’m leaning on red but all my cars are black with Suntek (cheat code) lol
        Flip-flopped between red & black early on, but knew I wanted the Dipped Natural interior. My wife said get whatever I wanted since this would be my last one (#16) to which I said maybe. After seeing the red with dipped natural at BG 25, my decision was made, definitely red.

Comment

Originally posted by dev23007 View Post
          Cant Decide, the red is sentimental for me, but the black looks more European classy. Driving me nuts picking between the two. WIll probably Xpel and ceramic coat at least part of the car. Thinking 3LT with black seats and red stitching no Z51. This is really close to my build with trident wheels in either black or spectra gray.
          See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=momf41LSfDs

Comment

It's your choice but I'd go black.

Simply because, if my dealer is to be believed, and he has over 200 allocations, more than 80% of the orders going in are red.

If that's true then ANY color other than red will be rare. All people are gonna see is red Corvettes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillslam View Post
              All people are gonna see is red Corvettes.
              That's because red POPS!
              They're not going to see black because it'll be lost among the surrounding traffic.

Comment

This discussion points up a reason as to why I am waiting for the Z06. My current 19 Z06 is black with crystal red dual stripes and adrenaline red interior. For me the red breaks up the black. I just can't go black on black on black. For me the color combo is fantastic.

I even put the stripes on the clear roof panel.

As we all know, no red stripe option yet. I expect it on the Z06. Hope I am not disappointed.

Comment

Crystal Red Duals...NICE !

"I even put the stripes on the clear roof panel"

Chevys' only offering of three Dual Stripes color options - weird to me.
                  995.00 option.
                  If I don't like the shine of the Chevy stripes, I'll have to outsource too.

I drove and liked testing my buddies '17 ZO6. A comfy, fast, grand tourer.
                  My cell phone would get real hot sitting in the drink holder. The C 8 won't do that !
                  C8er

Comment

Originally posted by dev23007 View Post
                    Cant Decide, the red is sentimental for me, but the black looks more European classy. Driving me nuts picking between the two. WIll probably Xpel and ceramic coat at least part of the car. Thinking 3LT with black seats and red stitching no Z51. This is really close to my build with trident wheels in either black or spectra gray.
                    Sooooooooooo............which was it?

Comment

My C6 was black. My C7 is red. The C8 I have on ordered (TPW 2/24) will be Sebring Orange Tint. Like my kids, I love all my cars equally! But my bad boy was the black one. Looks amazing when just washed and detailed. Be prepared to wash it lots. My red one got more attention and never looks dirty. Which ever one you choose... you won't go wrong. Love it! Enjoy it!
                      Sebring Orange Tintcoat; 2LT; black interior; GT2 seats; front lift adjustable height; performance exhausts; engine appearance; Spectra Gray Tridents; Red Calipers; Orange seat belts;

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X