MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

New tpw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tpw

Just received my new TPW date of Feb 24, 2020.
    Not bad at all since it was Jan. 6, 2019.

I hesitate to send out TPW's as I feel they are a moving target right now. I will feel more confident once re tool is completed and actual production starts on the C8.

Mike Furman

Comment

Richard, what would be the code number for your TPW? Thanks! Jim

Comment

Richard, thanks for sharing. Yours is better than some. Would you please post your information within a new master TPW thread.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...re-wishing-for

The GREAT news is that once we start receiving and driving them, TPW’s will have long become an unimportant trivia question. I can not remember my TPW for my C7 Z06, though at the time, it was super important to me.

Thanks again.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimsue8 View Post
          Richard, what would be the code number for your TPW? Thanks! Jim
          I believe it is 3000 but I will check !

Comment

Great! I received my 3000 Friday. Thanks!

Comment

According to my source at GM, TPWs are NOT public yet BUT there is a good chance that there should be some substantial updates regarding this next week. I also know my “est” TPW (mine’s a bit sooner) but as Mike said I am taking it with a grain of salt until I see it updated on the system formally.

BZ

Comment

Since the now ended strike lasted forty days...i fully expect the new delivery dates to be around 40 days later....

give or take a month and a half does kind of make sense...

hopefully thats all the delay will entail...

at the very least this sounds logical.

thanks for sharing.
                Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

Let's see now,

The strike lasted 40 days,
                  Noah's rain showers lasted 40 days.

Does that mean we have a flood of C8's coming????

Just thinking!!
                  Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT GDO/AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
                  Illuminated Sills. Front and Rear Splash Guards. Chrome Wheel Locks,
                  3300 TPW ????????????

Comment

Kerbeck s new list came out this morning with updated TPWs. Mine is status 3000 with a TPW of 2/17/20!!! I’m excited....

Comment

Awsome! Congrat's!

Comment

Before the strike, my TPW was 12/16/19, about 3 weeks ago it was 02/10/2020 as of last week it is now 02/17/2020.

Comment

I hope there are no glitches and they hold true to all latest TPW"s. I'm sure they will keep changing until everything smooths out!.

Comment

From what I’m reading here and elsewhere it seems tpw’s have settled in with consistency and make sense with the time length of the strike.

Comment

I hope you are correct believe me.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X