Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Closer Look at the Front End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closer Look at the Front End

I'm not sure if I'm going nuts having stared at this image for two days. But, can you see (looking at the bottom image) a faint line running around the front end where we have seen some of FVS 's images showing a full grille? This is outlined in red in the image above.

John, please don't tell me I'm going "C8 WACKO"!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to finish (told you I'm loosing it). Could this camo be covering up the entire grill?

Comment

Oh yes, you are C8 WACKO! Certifiable — just like so many here. At least you are in good, and lots of company.

Thank you for your new thread above. Appreciate your presenting that. And might that full grill dove tail very nicely with this picture?

Click image for larger version

Name:	693F01EA-28BF-45FD-87AA-E83FB13E1C78.jpeg
Views:	28
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	7934
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Definetly see the line you say. My guess at this point is that the vynil camo is more to disguise the huge ammounts of padding underneath with the cars actual shape, than to do its normal job of distarcting from the cars lines...
        Last edited by Daviboss10; 09-06-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

It's OK Cobra502 , That camo is making everyone crazy, GM has done their job. There are several posts on the forum which explained this earlier. We all assume the picture John posted above is the real deal, but maybe not either. Get used to it as everything on this site is pure _ _ I mean speculation. LOL
          Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

That photo could be the "real deal," and there could still be a separate bolt in piece for the center section shown in the 'ring photos. You're right..... we just don't know.
            Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3300, TWP 5/17: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I am postive that the fascia pictures are the real deal (but can not say how I know that, and no, I was not in the Plant when it was taken). And meyerweb is also correct, that there may be a “snap in” piece for those states which require a front plate.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I believe the aero openings on the front/side and rear of the cars running at nurburgring are the production version. I just don't think GM will run 4 test cars at nurburgring using non production aero. The car is going to be sexy once the camo comes off.

Comment

Welcome carden. Thank you for joining us! I too am thrilled that they brought four cars to test with. GM is not messing around in their efforts to develop a great Corvette for us!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X