Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

GM Official C8 Sites For Your Convenience And Inquiries

*Build/Price:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...hanks-to-mkenm
*GM’s C8 Site: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
C8 Order Guide (9/6): https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NA...page=&butID=1#
Visualize Your C8:https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c
Also please look at our stickies in each of the four major C8 sections. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bose Premium available for 1LT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bose Premium available for 1LT?

I am pretty sure I know the answer but has anyone heard any word on if it's possible to get the Bose premium system if ordering 1LT?
    I love my audio systems but can't justify spending the $7k on the 2LT package if I only care about the stereo upgrade.

Don't believe so.

Comment

“Negative Ghost Rider. Pattern is full.”

Comment

It comes with the iot $1795.I can't justify the price ,too much.ssr Mike

Comment

But your local, high end stereo shop to do a great job to improve your stereo for $2000 or less.
          GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue, HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by ssr Mike View Post
            It comes with the iot $1795.I can't justify the price ,too much.ssr Mike
            What's "iot $1795"?

To John:
            I'm actually familiar with car audio as I was an installer for many years back in the day (this is why I'm so passionate about the stereo) at a local shop but In my older age i'm a fan of leaving things as stock as possible.
            Wish I could hear the base Bose stereo to see what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by mpgxsvcd View Post
              “Negative Ghost Rider. Pattern is full.”
              Great Ballz of Fire!

And if you weren't already aware, TOP GUN Maverick will be in theaters in 2020.

Back to the thread: I think the upgraded (600+Watt) stereo only comes with 2LT/3LT, but I see in posts below that it may be an option available with 1LT!?!
              Last edited by Mobius; 09-10-2019, 02:58 PM. Reason: Added back-to thread note
              Current Vettes:
              '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
              '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
              '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
              "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Iot is the infotainment system option on the 1lt.It's not listed but is available

Comment

Originally posted by vertico View Post

What's "iot $1795"?

To John:
                  I'm actually familiar with car audio as I was an installer for many years back in the day (this is why I'm so passionate about the stereo) at a local shop but In my older age i'm a fan of leaving things as stock as possible.
                  Wish I could hear the base Bose stereo to see what I think.
                  IOT is the RPO code for the upgraded entertainment system for the 1LT. It includes the upgraded 14 speaker audio system and Nav / PDR. It may be a delayed availability option, however, as it's not listed on the pricing tool that GM provided previously.
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Ahhh okay awesome.....Yeah computer nerd here, when I hear IOT I think "Internet Of Things"
                    Glad to hear the 14 speaker could potentially be a future option on the 1LT. It's really all I want.

Has there been any specs posted about the 10 speaker system?

Comment

Originally posted by vertico View Post
                      Ahhh okay awesome.....Yeah computer nerd here, when I hear IOT I think "Internet Of Things"
                      Glad to hear the 14 speaker could potentially be a future option on the 1LT. It's really all I want.

Has there been any specs posted about the 10 speaker system?
                      I don't think there have been any specs posted for either system.
                      SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                      >33,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

While IOT does show as available as an option on 1LT models the UQH 14 speaker stereo shows as not available. It appears when ordering IOT with 1LT the upgraded stereo is not included, or the order guide is wrong.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X