MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

10-02-19 C8 HT Convertible Reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-02-19 C8 HT Convertible Reveal

Corvette has put up a static image on their Instagram page about the debut of the convertible on 10-02-19.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 12.07.22 PM.png Views:	1 Size:	432.1 KB ID:	69612

Sweet - I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    I think the HT operation (at 0:35, best viewed at 0.25 speed) will be similar to that of the F8.
    Upcoming Vette:
    '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status on December 27, 2019, 3000 Status on January 2, 2020, TPW of March 16, 2020

Current Vettes:
    '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
    '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
    '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Yeah I'd agree. Got to love the Italians - not even a disclaimer about a closed track/professional driver. LOL.

Really curious to see how the C8 is packaged...

Comment

Nifty top mechanism. I'm so torn. Love verts, and pushbutton top down is awesome, but glass engine cover...
        Oh choices.

Comment

Torn here too! My order is in. Wifey doesn’t think we’ll use the convertible. I think it will look BETTER than the coupe with the tops on......
          Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Hope the HTC will debut in TR exterior with Black/AR interior with no constraints. Ready to Rock&Roll!!!!
            Heidi
            Save the Wave

Comment

Woo Hoo!

I can only dream GM will have some of them at the Ocean City, MD Corvette event that weekend. (Probably not, but otherwise I don't know when I'd actually get to see one.)
              SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
              >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I very much appreciate that I don't have to wait the entire Month of October to see it.
                That is really pleasant news.
                Thank you.

Comment

Just got my HT convertible reveal invite from GM. I just accepted it (no surprise). Last time I was at the Kennedy Space Center was to watch Apollo 11 blast off for the moon. Will be another exciting return visit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0DB986B5-E93D-4BF9-B2B6-A0DE00A62D13.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	622.3 KB ID:	69645
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Maybe I can crash the party? I live close to there!!! I can be somebody’s “plus 1”

Comment

Lucky dog!
                      Black over Sky Cool Gray.....2LT.....Z51.....FE4.....E60.....

Comment

Sorry but media invites are not “+1.” BTW, the event starts at 6:45 PM (EST)
                        Last edited by John; 09-09-2019, 03:40 PM.
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                            Just got my HT convertible reveal invite from GM. I just accepted it (no surprise). Last time I was at the Kennedy Space Center was to watch Apollo 11 blast off for the moon. Will be another exciting return visit.

Click image for larger version Name:	0DB986B5-E93D-4BF9-B2B6-A0DE00A62D13.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	622.3 KB ID:	69645
                            While you're there John, would you mind inquiring if NASA has cargo space on the next moon rocket. I'd love to give my ex an early birthday present ................
                            2021 2LT SGM Adrenaline Red w/Blk Sueded Seating Surfaces and Steering Wheel Edge Red Calipers/Engine Cover Spectra Gray Wheels Carbon Flash Stripes Current drive: '17 Arctic White Z06 2LZ Convertible. Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Will this one be live streamed like the 7/18 reveal?
                              1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                              2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X