Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #109 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid-May 2022

Join your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com and they discuss what’s happening with America’s Sports Car. https://youtu.be/LY-bD8tscBs; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...HXCQFbRpXxWPtK
1. Hard Top Convertibles now account for 48% of Corvette orders
2. Here are the most popular Corvette colors of 2022
3. 70th anniversary models delayed because of wheel constraints
4. Export versions of the C8 Z06 with corner mounted exhaust will be exported
5. The 2023 Stingray/Z06 Owner’s Manual available for download
6. The 2023 C8 Z06 is the official Pace Car for the Indianapolis 500
7. Corvette Racing’s drivers take a C8 Stingray on the track at Spring Mountain
8. Corvette Hall Of Fame inductees announced
9. Corvette is the AutoCar 2022 Dream Car of the Year

CORVETTE TODAY is the best way to stay current on what’s happening with Corvette! Don’t miss this episode…..

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AT:

www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

Does Sebring Orange go best with Natural or Sky Cool Gray Interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Sebring Orange go best with Natural or Sky Cool Gray Interior?

I'm having a tough time deciding my interior color for my Sebring Orange C8. Initially I was set on Natural but my wife and son both gave it a thumbs down which made me reconsider. They both say Sky Cool Gray is a much better match.

I'm not asking which you think I should get, I'm simply asking from an aesthetic perspective, which is the better match?
    Natural
    32.14%
    Sky Cool Gray
    35.71%
    Neither
    32.14%

I saw the east coast Tour car, late July which was orange with the Sky Gray interior. sorry, but wasn't WOW'd. I haven't seen a Natural interior with the orange, but could imagine that would look classy. I guess the other choice is Black.
    3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon fiber: Steering wheel, mirrors, High Wing, Door handles & boomerangs; Rear Diffuser with vertical diffuser fins; A Pillar; B Pillar; Rear Hatch Side Vents, as well as top camera surround piece and lower under glass piece; Engine bay surround pieces; and front grill trim.

Comment

How about a third alternative which we saw on many ZR1’s, a black interior with orange stitching, and could you also import its orange seat belts? To get the orange stitching, there is always the $2.49 each (two needed), fabric coloring pen option.

As to Sky Cool Gray, having seen it, it is so close to white that about or even than half when approaching it while at NCM this past week, think it is a white. Which leads to my question that several others have asked earlier, are you a fastidious family, one who is willing to get our your leather cleaner a little more often than you would with a darker color interior.

Just raising more options; sorry if I am muddying the waters. I did not vote, for I think all three of the color options would be a really nice match for SO.
      Z07 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available including the wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Sorry to say i personally prefer black interiors with orange.....then grey...then natural..

but Im no expert when it comes to orange cars. I admire orange vehicles and think Id chose a black interior......

Comment

IF you go with Sky Cool Gray and Sebring Orange, I recommend this option...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sky Cool Grey Black Seats Orange Belts Interior.jpg
Views:	881
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	67526

Comment

Someone on the forum posted pictures of his build. With the natural interior color the car rocks imho.
            2022 1LT Coupe Hypersonic Gray Metallic Carbon Flash wheels Yellow calipers Yellow Seat Belts Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and BBQ ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Everyone, both young and old, gave me compliments on my last car. I had a Jaguar F type, S AWD that was fire sand ( orange metallic). Interior looked great, black with orange stitching.
              Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

Comment

While I prefer Torch Red, my wife is leaning towards the orange. Either way, the 'vert' will have the Natural Dipped light tan interior with seatbelts to match the exterior color.
                2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur, Chevy SSr

Comment

Natural is currently in the lead, well at least according to the poll. Has anyone come across a real photo of Sebring Orange with Natural interior?

Comment

I think I'd be tempted to do the two tone gray seats with black inserts, so the gray becomes an accent, rather than the main color. Black with orange stitching would look great, too, if you're going 3LT.
                    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
                      While I prefer Torch Red, my wife is leaning towards the orange. Either way, the 'vert' will have the Natural Dipped light tan interior with seatbelts to match the exterior color.
                      Be sure you see the red seat belts before ordering, if you go Torch Red. The belts are a very orangey red, and I don't they match the TR at all. I'd go with the natural belts in that configuration.
                      Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Post up a photo...Im sure many members here have never seen orange with tan interior...

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Be sure you see the red seat belts before ordering, if you go Torch Red. The belts are a very orangey red, and I don't they match the TR at all. I'd go with the natural belts in that configuration.
                          THANK YOU FOR THE ADVISE! That is really good input and I will make it a point to check it out.
                          2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivered in October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur, Chevy SSr

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X