Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

CORVETTE TODAY #109 - Corvette News & Headlines, Mid-May 2022

Join your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com and they discuss what’s happening with America’s Sports Car. https://youtu.be/LY-bD8tscBs; https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...HXCQFbRpXxWPtK
1. Hard Top Convertibles now account for 48% of Corvette orders
2. Here are the most popular Corvette colors of 2022
3. 70th anniversary models delayed because of wheel constraints
4. Export versions of the C8 Z06 with corner mounted exhaust will be exported
5. The 2023 Stingray/Z06 Owner’s Manual available for download
6. The 2023 C8 Z06 is the official Pace Car for the Indianapolis 500
7. Corvette Racing’s drivers take a C8 Stingray on the track at Spring Mountain
8. Corvette Hall Of Fame inductees announced
9. Corvette is the AutoCar 2022 Dream Car of the Year

CORVETTE TODAY is the best way to stay current on what’s happening with Corvette! Don’t miss this episode…..

LISTEN TO THE PODCAST, WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, SIGN UP FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS AND JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP AT:

www.CorvetteTodayPodcast.com
2 of 2 < >

2023 Corvette Info Including SR Pricing, SR 2023 Visualizer, 70th Anniversary SR/Z06 Press Release; The C8 Z06 Press Release, Order Guide & Its Visualizer Link

See more
See less

C8 Interior Development Pictorial Design History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Interior Development Pictorial Design History

​​​​​​​

Very interesting
    2022 1LT Coupe Hypersonic Gray Metallic Carbon Flash wheels Yellow calipers Yellow Seat Belts Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and BBQ ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Very nice; i love seeing the process behind the development. Thanks Jag!

The only piece (sight unseen in person) I am not sure I like at this point are the Bose speakers in the doors ... too large and they stand out too much (for me). Otherwise, although its probably not the interior I would have designed (not that I am in any way qualified to do so other than knowing what I like), it seems well thought out and of much better quality than some of our previous interiors (they keep getting better ... C4 to C5, to C6, to C7).

Comment

They were moved there because of many who track or spiritedly drive the C7, found their knee was get imprinted into the plastic C7’s lower grille placement. Hence, their movement “upward” on the door. Couple that with the commitment to not have any visible plastic, they decided to make them a shiny metal design feature. Of course, their beauty or not is in the eye of each of us.
        Z07 coming late this summer: Hypersonic Gray HTC, two tone blue interior, CCB’s, with every piece of visible carbon fiber available including the wheels. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 24 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2299.PNG Views:	1 Size:	882.0 KB ID:	66076 Very nice and informative post. I really like the new interior. Kind of wish they had gone with the concept of the stearing wheel on the right though.
          Last edited by Dumbell2; 08-31-2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            They were moved there because of many who track or spiritedly drive the C7, found their knee was get imprinted into the plastic C7’s lower grille placement.
            That will be a big improvement, thanks for mentioning that detail. On the C6 it's even worse since the grilles are metal, so basically you've got a cheese grater to brace your knee against.

I still personally think the interior design is rather cluttered (especially the dash top) but it seems they were going for that right from the beginning. Thanks for the pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Dumbell2 View Post
              Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_2299.PNG Views:	1 Size:	882.0 KB ID:	66076 Very nice and informative post. I really like the new interior. Kind of wish they had gone with the concept of the stearing wheel on the right though.
              Gotta agree. But, it is what it is .........................
              2022 1LT Coupe Hypersonic Gray Metallic Carbon Flash wheels Yellow calipers Yellow Seat Belts Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and BBQ ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

Originally posted by 07MontyRed View Post
                Very nice; i love seeing the process behind the development. Thanks Jag!

The only piece (sight unseen in person) I am not sure I like at this point are the Bose speakers in the doors ... too large and they stand out too much (for me).
                Sitting in the car, I barely noticed them. When looking through the windshield, they're far enough out of your line of vision they're not really noticeable.
                Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Naturalw/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust, MRR 755 Gunmetal wheels

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X